How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
...popular? I think he spelled pirated wrong.

had a great mach today.. just got selected to australian shield, in the debut match scores a ton and takes 12 wickets from both innings and becomes the man of the match... super happy...:cheers

cricket14 2014-08-09 08-08-36-86.jpg

had a great mach today.. just got selected to australian shield, in the debut match scores a ton and takes 12 wickets from both innings and becomes the man of the match... super happy...:cheers

View attachment 128858

114 from 35?

What difficulty level are you using, man? Not judging, just want to know :)

I really want to play something like that 222 ball century in that scorecard, but even at legend even when i block, leave and score some how my SR is always around 80-100.

We should actually have a thread for maximum ball faced in an innings or slowest century thread/.

I really want to play something like that 222 ball century in that scorecard, but even at legend even when i block, leave and score some how my SR is always around 80-100.

We should actually have a thread for maximum ball faced in an innings or slowest century thread/.
Yeah my SR always seems very high too when I'm not trying to be that aggressive... I find myself sometimes just blocking/leaving quite a bit only to bring my strike rate down...

It's due to how the batting and fielding work... Every scoring shot pretty much has to be an aggressive shot so you often get 2, 3 or 4 when in reality you would play a more conservative shot and get 1. You can't nudge the ball around the infield and take easy singles because (a) the shots don't exist and (b) you wouldn't risk the run when every fielder runs like Usain Bolt.

Just finished my third year and received my first call up to the England Test side - Pakistan, (and Legend difficulty), here I come! :yes ... :noway

Sussex set 163 to win the T20 cup. I simulate to my guy who bats number 5 and he comes in the 20th over with the score on 85/3. There is no way that would happen and it happens to often. The team batting second in a limited overs match seems to be unable to judge a chase when simulating. Jaik Mickleburgh had 26 off of 52 balls which would be okay if he had another 30 overs to accelerate. How I am supposed to save the day when we need 78 off 6?

am on pro difficulty...
Wow.

Given my recent experiences, I now have to say:

this is the best simulation of cricket ever. But only because the others are all so completely shit.

Because fearsome tweak off, 114 in 35 balls in a first class match? That's not cricket.

Clearly he's playing at an unrealistic difficulty level, though. Let's see him make a 35 ball hundred in legend mode, pro cam, hud off.

I am in 3rd year . I am captain of my national Test , ODI and T20 . I am also captain for Domestic teams.

Clearly he's playing at an unrealistic difficulty level, though. Let's see him make a 35 ball hundred in legend mode, pro cam, hud off.

can you make long drawn out hundreds in the game, even if it is at a lower difficulty (not less than PRO) its ok. Im also playing at legend with hud assists ON, im still not up to scratch with legend difficulty , but im never able to play long drawn out centuries, even in legend scoring is easier i mostly last around 60-70 balls with a wicket and i end up making 40-60 runs atleast, a few times i try totally defending i end up geting out after 40-50 odd balls having scored only 15-20 odd runs.

This is the same for lower difficulties too. Though i havnt tried extensively at pro.

Just completed my innings, finally dismissed for 345(204) trying to hit 6 sixes in an over.
This is my second 300, first one was scored in pro difficulty and that was the first 100 of my career.

Most balls I have faced was during my first 300, 371 of 273 balls. At pro
2 345 of 204 at legend
3 180 of 197 at legend
4 236 of 154 at pro
These are the only ones I remember.

Slowest 100 is from 99 balls at legend

Last edited:
thats pretty cool, one thing i would like to know is will you consciously be able to grind it out, say make something like a hundred of 250 balls etc.

can you make long drawn out hundreds in the game, even if it is at a lower difficulty (not less than PRO) its ok. Im also playing at legend with hud assists ON, im still not up to scratch with legend difficulty

I haven't tried batting for time but I don't think I could at the moment. There are too many random ways of getting out that you can't really work around.

I've only made one century on legend / pro cam / no hud and it was 60 something balls. Usually I get between 20 and 50 at around a run a ball.

Users who are viewing this thread