How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
thats pretty cool, one thing i would like to know is will you consciously be able to grind it out, say make something like a hundred of 250 balls etc.
In my next first class game I will try to bat out the sessions. I guess this is going to be fun :D

am on pro difficulty...
Pro level is fun, you will face real challenge on vet and leg level.
I will suggest you to try some ground shots as well drives, leg glance ,late cut etc as they are going to be your life line in initials stages of next difficulty level.

I have also completed 4000(4120*) career runs and 100 sixes in FC
It took me 38 matches and 62 innings.
19 100s
7 50s :cheers:D

Pro level is fun, you will face real challenge on vet and leg level.
I will suggest you to try some ground shots as well drives, leg glance ,late cut etc as they are going to be your life line in initials stages of next difficulty level.

Ground shots are very difficult post patch 2. The ball just wants to go n the air!

I got caught at Short leg playing a front foot defensive yesterday! And then got caught driving next innings by the same field position. Johnny Bairstow has some mad skills on this game!

I've just started a new career on Veteran level, and I'm enjoying it more than on Pro, because it feels like more cricket. The bowlers bowl to a plan and keep it tight.

I once batted the majority of the day for an Aussie side in a domestic game. Set a nominal target of something like 500 to win in 2 and a bit sessions I helped get a draw. I had something like 77 off 190 odd balls. Was really quite satisfying actually.

how did you play block everything or how, also in which difficulty level.
This was on Pro. I've not yet mastered any higher difficulty for it to be enjoyable to me. The final numbers might not be exact but I know at one stage I definitely had 29 off 112 balls...sent my pal a text message about it. :D
My game plan was to just look to leave the ball as much as possible and then defend anything that was dead straight.

Ground shots are very difficult post patch 2. The ball just wants to go n the air!

I got caught at Short leg playing a front foot defensive yesterday! And then got caught driving next innings by the same field position. Johnny Bairstow has some mad skills on this game!

I've just started a new career on Veteran level, and I'm enjoying it more than on Pro, because it feels like more cricket. The bowlers bowl to a plan and keep it tight.
Yep that can happen, even I struggled with this.
Now I play a shot where there is no fielders.
No shots in the air if a fielder is on boundary. Usually hit fours with pull , drives, leg glance, and cuts.

thats pretty cool, one thing i would like to know is will you consciously be able to grind it out, say make something like a hundred of 250 balls etc.
In my next first class game I will try to bat out the sessions. I guess this is going to be fun :D
I am starting my quest to score hundred or fifty with strike rate < 50 or to face atleast 200+ balls with score < 100 :thumbs.
will keep on updating this post with my progress cheers :D.

my last innings score 3 of 5 balls in LA game

I think it might be worth my saying that as someone who is really trying to bat as I would in real life, overall I'm pretty happy with the content of my innings as a career batsman in DBC. Scoring quickly but getting out in stupid ways is literally my batting trademark, though.

Caught off the back of the bat by a diving keeper? Done it. Stood outside the crease and just watched the keeper roll the ball onto the stumps? Yep, done that too. Didn't notice there was a slip in and late cut the ball literally into his hands? Check.

Maybe as @grkrama said,we can start a new thread for max balls faced in an innings along with the runs scored and the difficulty they play...

Users who are viewing this thread