How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
This was a gorgeous innings. Timing it beautifully. Got to 45 in no time at all. AI spread the field so I took singles to get to 49...
...and then ran myself out. On 49. Again.
Would have been my maiden test 50.View attachment 128939
Nice to see many shots being played in the "V"...:thumbs....All the best with getting that maiden 50...

Just started again as a batsman, drove the ball straight at my partner, it bounced off him and was caught by the bowler. What are the bloody odds????

Just started again as a batsman, drove the ball straight at my partner, it bounced off him and was caught by the bowler. What are the bloody odds????
It's pretty cool that the physics are good enough to make that sort of thing possible, but often the non-striker blocks many potential scoring shots, and if you miss him then you either hit the stumps or the bowler makes a miraculous stop!

It's pretty cool that the physics are good enough to make that sort of thing possible, but often the non-striker blocks many potential scoring shots, and if you miss him then you either hit the stumps or the bowler makes a miraculous stop!

Yeah; we need the non striker to be able to jump out of the way like they would in a real game. :)

Started my career at 21. (Pro difficulty level)

1st year:
Sheffield Shield - NSW.
Aus 50 overs tournament - NSW.
Big Bash League - Melbourne Renegades.
English T20 - Durham (Won)
English Pro 40 - Durham.

2nd year:
Sheffield Shield - NSW.
Big Bash League - Sydney Sixers (Won)
IPL - Royal Challengers Bangalore (Won)
English T20 - Durham (Runners Up)
English Pro 40 - Durham.

3rd year:
Sheffield Shield - NSW.
Big Bash League - Sydney Sixers (Captained, finished 6th)
IPL - Royal Challengers Bangalore (Won)
India International T20 team.
English T20 - Durham (Ongoing)
English Pro 40 - Durham. (Ongoing)

Users who are viewing this thread