How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Definitely cracked this game now. Back to back 100s against Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire!!!

My bowling economy is less than 1 in these games too with 5 wickets snared!

Also speaking about strike rate I'm 79.15% in first class.
98.82% in List A
156.45% in T20

Catastrophe! We just had a major thunderstorm where I am this afternoon, and my PC shut down. I've lost recorded videos due to a hard drive failure! Nooooooo!

So the question is... Should I start a new Youtube Series? Although I'm in the midst of my first match in the series itself, I had many more matches recorded. So if I do it, throw me some ideas!

Averages of

First Class
62.45 Batting
Hundreds 24
Fifties 11
15.45 Bowling with 327 wickets

List A
36.24 Batting
Hundreds 2
Fifties 9
10.89 Bowling with 243 wickets

T20
27.82 Batting
Fifties 8
12.26 Bowling with 78 wickets

I have really been struggling the last couple nights in the career with batting I'm only on amateur having moved to helmet 2 rating but all of a sudden the fielders are catching everything and I haven't made a 50 in 20 inns. I was finding it easy on rookie, and even when my bloke went up a level I was still scoring hundreds in one day games an 50s in first class but without doin anything different all of a sudden I'm hitting the ball straight to fielders in the air where it was missing them before. I'm not sure why its happening, its been said the AI doesn't have the intelligence to know your game but every time I come out to bat, there's a fine leg, sq leg, short and deep mid wicket and a mid on, then a short third man, cover, point and extra cover meaning I have no clue where to try to hit the ball as nearly all my shots go in the air and all my go-to shots are covered! I try to block out hoping to change the field but end up getting caught behind, and slogging eventually leads me to be caught also, any advice would be welcome as I have no clue how to make a decent score or keep the ball down. I can keep it down in the nets but doing the same thing in the middle I'm just giving catching practice!

Few things I noticed while defending each ball.
First is that edges do not carry to the keeper ,
Few of them flew through slips for 2s ,3s and occasional 4.
Second keeper refused to catch the ball few times .
Third my confidence never came down a bit and fatigue level was 0 the whole time.

Master RoughSoul, teach me how to bat in DBC14
bowdown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread