How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Your initial career team has set attributes and roles from openers through to tail enders.

When you use a downloaded team only the appearances and names of that downloaded team are used, the initial attributes and roles stay in tact.

Ah I see, thanks for the clarification Ross. So what if players aren't on the original roster but are in the downloaded one or the opposite?

and what's causing the attributes to link to the wrong players, is there a way around this before a patch?

The attributes and roles stay as default regardless for the entire squad, that's the issue.

It's not incorrectly linking.

Am I just being really dumb or maybe I'm missing something here lol the career is broken due to linking CA players? Can't we just use the vanilla players the game comes with?

Am I just being really dumb or maybe I'm missing something here lol the career is broken due to linking CA players? Can't we just use the vanilla players the game comes with?

You can and it is fun :)

and before anyone jumps on me... I have agreed to patch this so please!

Picking this baby up at 9am on the dot tomorrow, i will start career mode IMMEDIATELY!!

Anyways, ross will it be an automatic patch or will u just let us know here when its totally fixed?

I really want to just download get best and play with them even tho i know about the issue but that would seem stupid

So the plan is just to start a career mode and use it as my practice until the issue is resolved and then start again

Am i being too impatient to enquire about an ETA on the career mode fix ross or are u planning on fixing as much as possible all at once and releasing a patch in like a week or a month?

Pumped to get my hands on it tomorrow, great work rosco, its been a long ride but we are all there

I hope u make millions brother!!

Picking this baby up at 9am on the dot tomorrow, i will start career mode IMMEDIATELY!!

Anyways, ross will it be an automatic patch or will u just let us know here when its totally fixed?

I really want to just download get best and play with them even tho i know about the issue but that would seem stupid

So the plan is just to start a career mode and use it as my practice until the issue is resolved and then start again

Am i being too impatient to enquire about an ETA on the career mode fix ross or are u planning on fixing as much as possible all at once and releasing a patch in like a week or a month?

Pumped to get my hands on it tomorrow, great work rosco, its been a long ride but we are all there

I hope u make millions brother!!

as mentioned in another thread, you can start the career mode (using default teams) then download teams so you can play with them in other modes, but the career teams are already "fixed" at that point, so you will continue with the default teams there.

I think that would be recommended and yes fun :) Then you'll have realistic lineups and not risk having a tailender with the skills of a batsman, and wicket keepers bowling etc.

And knowing that each player has the same initials and attributes as a real life counterpart, you can figure them out yourselves.

May be it has been answered, but I could not find it in pages I read.

I believe Indian players do not come with correct names...but with wrong names resembling the correct ones..

so can I replace a sachin tendulkar on disk with a created sachin tendulkar and use it in career mode with out replacing the whole team?

That way I can replace only players that are already on the disk one by one and use it dem in career mode ?

I think that would be recommended and yes fun :) Then you'll have realistic lineups and not risk having a tailender with the skills of a batsman, and wicket keepers bowling etc.

And knowing that each player has the same initials and attributes as a real life counterpart, you can figure them out yourselves.

Problem with that is most of the on disk rosters are hugely out of date.

What I did was spent the time looking for the players in CA linking them individually. Yes it is slightly out of date roster wise but the names match for who I found.. I think there is only one or two players on each team that I couldn't find

Users who are viewing this thread