How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
ohhh... so when it come to playing for an international team... do I get to pick or I have to play for Aus or Eng depending on the domestic team i picked?

The Career Team Lists option lets you substitute teams for different ones in the career mode, but only has the fixed competitions and sizes.

So you could replace all the NZ domestic teams over the Australian ones, but you'd still get the Australian domestic season format (and likely Australian grounds) - but you'd be able to play for an NZ team.

You can also substitute the international sides, so you can drop a poor team like England and replace them with the Netherlands for something to aim for. You can pick any of the international sides included there to be playing your way to, regardless of the domestic cricket you play.

You can also substitute the international sides, so you can drop a poor team like England and replace them with the Netherlands for something to aim for. You can pick any of the international sides included there to be playing your way to, regardless of the domestic cricket you play.

ugoKd.gif

You can pick any of the international sides included there to be playing your way to, regardless of the domestic cricket you play.

Sorry for being a bumbass matt, but I couldn't concentrate on your post after that little England, netherlands joke!
In a nutshell if I create a player of west indies origin, but he plays in the English domestic league will he be selected for the windies national side, or England?

I like how the little "table" gives you real hope after your first season by telling you that you have NO CHANCE on making the international sides on your current form and results... :lol

...may as well say "quit and become a table tennis player at your local pub"

Currently averaging 5 for the season, he sighed... Off to bed I think!

Your 100% right bigs, i got a batting average of 6 right now, but screw that, im gunna keep goin for another 12 hrs

I pulled a sickie on work tomorrow lol!

Under my players or other players menu there is a 'get best' option for players

I know there is for each individual player, but its going to take you hours to go through each one, what I was hoping was that big ant could quickly incorporate a get best button to replace all players, like it does for teams.

I know there is for each individual player, but its going to take you hours to go through each one, what I was hoping was that big ant could quickly incorporate a get best button to replace all players, like it does for teams.
Not many people have gone through and rated players individually - the first three star players are only a few hundred players down - so it'd be really unreliable to do a player based 'get best'.

Not many people have gone through and rated players individually - the first three star players are only a few hundred players down - so it'd be really unreliable to do a player based 'get best'.

Thats true, I just thought it would be a quick fix for career mode, until game is patched, which could be quite a while. Starting a career with a few players not accurate would be better than starting with default players for me.

I will be back firing monday boss!!

Ive been waiting 8 months for this day!!

That does qualify you for the 'Gamernity' leave!!!:cheers

Couldnt of send it better meself son

I tell ya, i suck badly, as a batting allrounder i am very lucky to have at least taken the most wickets for the vics with my inswinger sand shoe crushers!!

I should bet batting at 10 instead of 2nd drop....

Users who are viewing this thread