How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Another quick fix if real players are that important is pressing the get best option for each player rather than teams and then players in the default roster will be linked

Yeah that sounds like it would work, maybe big ant could create a 'get best players' button instead of the current get best button which replaces whole teams. I know the rosters would be out of date but would be a lot better than career mode with default players. Probably wouldn't take too much work to do.

Yeah that sounds like it would work, maybe big ant could create a 'get best players' button instead of the current get best button which replaces whole teams. I know the rosters would be out of date but would be a lot better than career mode with default players. Probably wouldn't take too much work to do.

Or they could just fix the bug like they are ;).

Yeah, I was just worried that might take a lot of work, hence a long wait

Yeah, I was just worried that might take a lot of work, hence a long wait

From my personal perspective it's not worth putting the time into a patch like that which just delays the next patch which actually fixes the game but I see where you're coming from :yes.

What I did was spent the time looking for the players in CA linking them individually. Yes it is slightly out of date roster wise but the names match for who I found.. I think there is only one or two players on each team that I couldn't find

So u did this individually for every player in your career mode or just your team your playing for?

So u did this individually for every player in your career mode or just your team your playing for?

I did if for every player in the top about 500. After that I really wanted to play so I did. Guys like Quiney and hopes I couldn't find so they are from on disk

I did if for every player in the top about 500. After that I really wanted to play so I did. Guys like Quiney and hopes I couldn't find so they are from on disk

Quiney and Hopes are most certainly there. You can search for specific players if needed.

Under my players or other players menu there is a 'get best' option for players

Ok boys, im in about my 6th inning and im 25 off 70balls, men and maxwell are doin a rebuilding 2nd innings for the vics...

This is the greatest game of all bloody time!!!!!

----------

I got caught behind blocking on 30, devastated, now the vics are in trouble!!

is it just me or is career mode hard ? i avarage about 5 almost the end of the first season ? i smash them in a casual game but season mode no chance i think my highest score is 22 in a one dayer i got lucky againts a spin bowler

is it just me or is career mode hard ? i avarage about 5 almost the end of the first season ? i smash them in a casual game but season mode no chance i think my highest score is 22 in a one dayer i got lucky againts a spin bowler

Maybe because you're a 16 year old rookie just starting out in the big(ish) leagues?

Will take time and patience to build your skills up so you're a world class player - not everyone is a Tindoolka at 16...

The harder it is today, the easier it will be tomorro, and so on..

Ive made a 30 and a 15 so far...

Ive taken 10 wickets in 4 games so far tho

My onedayer form is shocking tho...

----------

590 exp points in...

Hi Guys,

With the career mode do I need to start with one of the Aus or Eng domestic sides? Can Other domestic teams can used if I d// them?

Hondo

Users who are viewing this thread