How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Can you get demoted from an international team?

Last edited:
It tells me regular member of IPL but I don't have a team?
BTW I am the captain of Adelaide Strikers. And even I don't have a catch in the slips

what year you in?

1st year...16yrs old..Playing for Yorkshire..:)

----------

Can you get demoted from an international team?

Ross said your batting orders will change in accordance to your form in the game...And I think you might be asked to play FC for a little bit more if played really really bad...That can happen but when it is really bad..:yes

1st year...16yrs old..Playing for Yorkshire..:)

----------

Ross said your batting orders will change in accordance to your form in the game...And I think you might be asked to play FC for a little bit more if played really really bad...That can happen but when it is really bad..:yes

Does the batting order actually change? I've been number 5 for as long as I can remember. (Soon going into 3rd year and Batting average of just over 10)

Does the batting order actually change? I've been number 5 for as long as I can remember. (Soon going into 3rd year and Batting average of just over 10)

Yeah not now after Patch#2....:)

okay i just made my international debut in my first year.

I guess the difficulty level have gone up and there is no bowling meter at all and I have been struggling with my bowling. No bowls every over... i cant get my speed up to bowl yokers. Tried practising and I still cant get it right. Anyone got any hints.

Last edited:
Just yesterday I got 4 wickets in 4 balls in a aus domestic shield match in my 1st year of career mode playing as a fast bowling allrounder.

Currently 83* in an ODI against Pakistan. My previous best was 73 and they just brought Ajmal on to bowl. Never been so nervous before in a game. Scored quite a few centuries in Domestic cricket but this will be my first international ton.

Got to keep reminding myself every ball of the three "w" rule whilst batting: watch, wait, work it into the gap.

So I got that elusive first international ton. Have to add that it includes an unbeaten 176 run opening stand with Hashim Amla. Looks like it's gonna be a long afternoon for the Pakistani bowling attack.

image.jpg

So I got that elusive first international ton. Have to add that it includes an unbeaten 176 run opening stand with Hashim Amla. Looks like it's gonna be a long afternoon for the Pakistani bowling attack.

View attachment 124416

So many shots on off side awesome..But how?? For me most of the balls on the leg only..

Helmet levels never goes up if every skill points in batting and bowling aren't proportional to one another almost being an allrounder. That sucks even if my bowling is full or my batting yet my helmet level will stay the same if both aren't proportional. That's why always i get second thoughts to start as a batsman or not.

So many shots on off side awesome..But how?? For me most of the balls on the leg only..

I am a leftie and to be honest I really do try play every ball on merit rather than premeditate, however as with real cricket premeditation is required to some degree. I don't watch the bowler when batting, I watch the sight screen and pick the delivery from there, I find that the best way to judge the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread