How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
What's your helmet number now?

I am currently 2.
Check my Skill in the Attachment.
I got my Number 2 Helmet just before i got pick for Ipl. what i cant remember is if i had completed the Whole Domestic season or half way through it.
My stats
T20i
T20
OD
FC

Attachments

• 20140521_200851.jpg
    20140521_200851.jpg
    760.3 KB · Views: 54
  • T20i.jpg
    T20i.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 46
  • T20.jpg
    T20.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 41
  • OD.jpg
    OD.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 37
  • FC.jpg
    FC.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Selection.jpg
    Selection.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 34
just got a ODI debut centry for Pakistan.
score 103 of 30 balls..got dropped once so I was lucky haha..
I wish I scored I more.

next Shahid Afridi haha.

----------

[/COLOR]
I am currently 2.
I got my Number 2 Helmet just before i got pick for Ipl. what i cant remember is if i had completed the Whole Domestic season or half way through it.
My stats
T20i
T20
OD
FC

Awesome stats. there mate. But don't you feel bored of just batting all the time? And do you reach helmet levels quicker as just a batsman than an all-rounder? :rolleyes

In Career, the game tried to replace my player with a generic on by the name of T. Fell who I really did not have any control over whilst batting or fielding. Nearly had a heart attack however it solved the problem by restarting the game via XMB menu, for now atleast.

I've played 5 tests so far for NZ, does anyone know if there's a way i can boost the teams skill as it's overly bad, I know NZ are not that best team but they are unrealistically poor, no one apart from me seems to be able to take wickets or even keep them quiet, I will bowl and take wickets at a low economy rate where as my AI team mates will get 3 wickets betwen them at high economy rates.For instance I will finish a bowling spell and the AI will bowl for 50 or so overs without taking a single wicket, by the time I come in again there's two set batsman on 100+ runs and any chance of winning the test is gone.

The battings really bad too the highest score the team has got is 250 most of the time there's around 3 ducks and many 5 or so under 10. That combined with the AI's bowling is meaning I've lost every match by atleast 200 runs, it's really killing the international test career, I enjoy the increased difficulty and am doing ok but when the team is so bad you have no chance of winning it kills it.

I have reached Helmet 2 level in my first year of career as offie all rounder [Legend difficulty]...:D

Ross,

I really think a change needs to be made in the shot through point gully region.
I have tried multiple times to play a full ball outside off stump on the front foot through that region and despite being on the front foot the batsman plays the cut shot instead of a drive or a sliced shot that the batsman should play which results in the ball obviously going under the bat.
It happens all the time and makes it impossible for full ball to be hit through point.

Ross,

I really think a change needs to be made in the shot through point gully region.
I have tried multiple times to play a full ball outside off stump on the front foot through that region and despite being on the front foot the batsman plays the cut shot instead of a drive or a sliced shot that the batsman should play which results in the ball obviously going under the bat.
It happens all the time and makes it impossible for full ball to be hit through point.

Aim the left analogue stick at the slips, almost 7 o'clock and it will go down to third man. It has become my go to shot. It works for both full and short length balls. Play it as late as possible

Made my international debut for England in a T20 against Bangladesh. Down to come in at #4 but didn't even get a hit. I think the game took pity on my because they threw me the ball during Bangladesh's run chase. Took 2-17 off 3 overs...despite not really even having bowled for my other teams much before. Can't wait for the next England game :D

Aim the left analogue stick at the slips, almost 7 o'clock and it will go down to third man. It has become my go to shot. It works for both full and short length balls. Play it as late as possible

It doesn't change the fact that it seems that the square drive is missing in the game which in my opinion is a #massiveoversight

in real cricket, player's use lofted shots a lot and they drop in no man's zone. but it's way too difficult in the game bcoz of the speed of fielders. plz fix this.

I am currently 2.
My stats
T20i
T20
OD
FC

Nice stats, bro. Those strike rates make me itch, though.

I mean, I haven't watched a lot of cricket since they took it off free-to-air TV in New Zealand, but a strike rate in excess of 100 over a career seems pretty amazing.

Are you referring to the right analogue stick? Because the left stick controls the footwork.

Users who are viewing this thread