How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Bowling Career Mode

Hi, im playing career mode as a batting all rounder

I am facing an issue here, I've been a decent batsman with avg around 25 but got tons of wickets and got selected for my nation but when im playing for my country while bowling, my bowling assistance has vanished from the screen. i tried turning it on and off from options but it still won't show.

Any of you facing this issue as well? Any solutions?

P.S. Its really difficult to bowl without those assistants, finding it tougher than batting now :noway:noway

Had a bit of a shocker last night. Played a FC and then an OD game against Somerset, and got out cheaply in both games. I just couldn't get Dockrell away, and it's as if the AI knew it, because as soon as I came in to bat, on he came. They had a very strong leg-side field, with the only scoring shots on being a reverse sweep, or playing a risky aerial shot. Think I managed 15 in the first knock, before getting two single figure scores. Not my best.

Just scored my first double hundred in one day cricket, absolutely loved it! I batted for nearly 30 overs and finished not out on 205*. My first class highest is 242. I have got 6 centuries in first class including one in test match. 3 or 4 centuries in one day not exactly sure because I scored one last night but haven't checked after that. Still yet to get a century in t20 format.

Batting in career mode is a Love/Hate relationship!

Because it should be difficult to get ur 1st ton. Who agrees?

I just finished my 1st season And yet my 1st Century still alludes me. I've scores a couple of 50's and my highest in a 4 day match being 78 and got ran out (Scream)

My batting avg after Mt 1st season is 15 in 4 days and one days. And 27 in T20.

I so badly want that 100 but I know it will come in time.

So I love that the game is so difficult in career mode and hope they never tamper with that. That's hoe it should be. That when u get that 1st 100 u fkng scream your heart out so your neighbours know and hate you lol.

Never played a more realistic cricket game where u have to fight and concentrate ur ass off to score a 50. That what we always wanted.

Year three and am expecting selection for nz odi, captain of Victoria list a.

Still finding the game really hard as a number five batting all rounder. Have hit three great fifties in Odis in last two seasons but the margin of error seems to be almost as low whether you are walking out to the crease or have played a masterful 30. Two and a but years in my skills have improved but I still find I can only get to twenties or thirties and struggle to kick on. Even then, the ai now sets the same fields for me all the time so a lot of my runs come from playing off the pads so its hard to know of I've genuinely improved.

Getting nervous about call up to Odis. Have been practicing my bowling without markers but the timing marker for bowling is really really small (might be because I'm a batting allrounder) and I bowl a huge number of no balls. I know I will get dropped from odis pretty fast. I hope the timing window increases if your skills increase because its nearly impossible for me at the moment.

okay not sure if this has been posted already...

I just completed my 1st year of Aus domestic season and I got a contracted to to play for the County.

After playing a full season in Australia I was looking forward to different scenery and I was surprised that my first county game was in Melbourne.

Anyone know why this is?

That will be were the home stadium was set as. You can edit it in CA but it won't take affect unless you start a new career.

Played first year with pretty bad average (around 15) with highest of 73, started 2nd year and guess what blessed with 2 back to back centuries :cheers

Career Team Selection

Hey guys

Under career mode selection its saying regular member against AUS 50 OVER CUP. doesnt it mean i can play for aus?

Where do i go to play for aus? Plzzzz plzzz let me know asap. Cant wait to play in international team in career mode.

Thanks alot.

That will be were the home stadium was set as. You can edit it in CA but it won't take affect unless you start a new career.

So does that mean all games will be played Aus? even If I make the IPL they will be played in Australian grounds?

They need to be fix this if that is the case....

So does that mean all games will be played Aus? even If I make the IPL they will be played in Australian grounds?

They need to be fix this if that is the case....

It depends on what home ground is set for the home team for each match, and this is set by the creator of the home team (if you downloaded teams from CA).

It depends on what home ground is set for the home team for each match, and this is set by the creator of the home team (if you downloaded teams from CA).

ahh right thanks for the clarification... it all depend on the team home ground, i thought I had to set a home ground for my career.

Anyone around here reached level 2 or 3 helmet as an allrounder? Is it easier to reach helmet levels easier as pure batsman or bowler?

Users who are viewing this thread