How are you doing on Cricket 2004 ?

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well I won the Twenty20 tri series I was talking about earlier. I lost the first game against Sri Lanka but came back and won the next two, to win the series 2-1. I then went on to try an ODI circuit tour in Twenty20's. I beat Bangladesh 3-0 first up. Haddin opened in all three games and didn't get out in any of them, he scored 108* (I think) in the first game. Cricket 2004 is great fun!

We will if you ask the mods to change your name and you should change your pic as thats identity theft!!!

I don't get it...

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
He was duffman, with duff's avvie and sig.

I've not played C2004 since reinstalling it, I've still not been able to slow it down :(

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
As innes says sam's exe fixes pretty much everything. Lineups,runouts, adds more swing, the lot.

I reinstalled C2004 just now onto my vista system. Pleasantly surprised that it works and supports widescreen resolutions. My menu screen backgrounds are all corrupted but I can live with that. 2 main problems, firstly its running at double speed, so its off to find one of the many utilities mentioned around the forum. Secondly, it doesnt recognise my joypad, so its back to the good old days of keys. Even at double speed I was able to have a bit of fun batting (and not so much bowling). Played just the one 10 over match so far and lost in the final over, although I take heart that I took more wickets. I'd forgotten how good the range of shots feel compared to C07 and I also managed to get an LBW :D

Wow, yep that seals it, im gonna reinstall this game today. To see LBW's is something that is just to hard to resist in an ea cricket game. :hpraise

Users who are viewing this thread