How could have BLIC 2007 been made the best game ever ?

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Ok this isnt a wishlist thread that wha you WANT in a cricket game. This is a thread in which we just say that in which area and how the game could've improved / formed better. Please dont include just small things mostly like More Tv overlays, kits, proper names etc.

To start with.

I think that the best way for making a cricket game can be quite complicated, but will easily make it the best.

For example, we need physics for it. So

If the the ball leaves the bowler's hand, there IS a lowering of speed when it reaches the bat. The ball cant be 160 all along the way :p So here we need physics to calculate how much will be the reduce in speed and the force with which it strikes the bat, for which we need to have friction force of each kind of pitch, and amount of opposite force by wind.

Now when the ball strikes the bat, the force batsmen applies to a bat needs to be calculated, and therefore the speed with which the ball comes out of the bat. all this may seem complicated but this is all simple physics ( I am only 14 :p )

I can continue to this explanation if needed :)

Comeon guys your turn.

Nice post.. although a little complicated! ;)

I'm a big fan of the presentation of games, I'd like to see the crowd more realistic, stadiums filling up and getting louder as the days go on, especially in English crowds where its so noisy because everyone is tonked by the afternoon session and appealing on every ball the opposition face. Player Interviews/man of the match presentations etc surely cant be that hard to implicate?

Also simple yet a must games to carry stats for tournaments..

by the way mate your avatar is making me go dizzy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread