How did you get here?

Aggz

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Well, think the title says it all.

I actually got here searching some C09 patches on google, and Planetcricket was top on that list. Opened up the first link (some C09 downloads thread), clicked on the patch file for downloading it, next thing popped-up was the registration form thing, filled it up and registered. And active since then. :)

.....so how did you get here?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
How did any of us get here?
What are we doing here?
Is any of this real?
Does any of it have a meaning?

Oh... hold on a minute; you mean how did we get to this forum. :D

Probably digging around for cricket game info to be honest. ;)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I was a member of Colin's site and came here when it merged.

KrishnamurthiN

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My friend suggested me this site when I was pestering him for more patches for Cricket07 Post my addiction to the Blackmagic's 2008 IPL patch which was around a year ago.... :D

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Long ago, there was an India V Pakistan match. I was googling something about the match ( I think something like "why is Razzaq not playing for Pakistan") and one of the search results was this forum. I was reading through a discussion on some thread, and somebody made a pointless argument. So I made an account to correct him. Since then I have been pretty active.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I think I was looking for stuff on International Cricket Captain, and to download something I had to make an account.

Salman1k

School Cricketer
Okay, so I have been here for a long time. Ever since the days of blc online. I was here when the original site opened up dedicated to Brian Lara Cricket 99. At that time there were several cricket games had a big following such as EA Cricket 97, EA Cricket World Cup 99, International Cricket Captain. Of course, BLC was miles ahead of the competition and the community was looking to edit various aspects of the game. I had several people on ICQ who were fans of the game, including Peder Clark who started the site.. At the time, Chau Le had gained a lot kudos for making an editor for FIFA. Chau was from Vietnam I believe and when I added him on ICQ he let me use a beta version of the SWED editor to update the player names. Thats when I decided to update one of the squads (Pakistan I think). Ever since that time I have been a visitor to the site:)

My name was mentioned several years ago by STE in an article here

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...irthday-about-us-part-1-early-years-8379.html

Last edited:

Chewie

BCCI President
I think I came here to talk about International Cricket Captain, but I'm not sure

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
First registered here in 2008/9 while downloading patches for C07. I think we needed a different account than this for the downloads section.(?)
It says June 2011 but I have been following the forum ever since, generally as a guest!!
Been much more active in the past couple of months.

Users who are viewing this thread