How do i get wickets?

koeloe

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Later in the game when your opponents are getting aggressive put your field on variant 17 and bowl bouncers. Sometimes the batsman will miss time the ball and it is high in the air and you will get an easy catch. :cool: :rolleyes:

P.S Sometimes the batsman will hit a six :happy :happy

Later in the game when your opponents are getting aggressive put your field on variant 17 and bowl bouncers. Sometimes the batsman will miss time the ball and it is high in the air and you will have an easy catch. :cool: :rolleyes:

Later in the game when your opponents are getting aggressive put your field on variant 17 defensive and bowl bouncers. Sometimes the batsman will miss time the ball and it is high in the air and you will have an easy catch. :cool: :rolleyes:

Wicom

School Cricketer
ok I'm having similar problems, basically the computer controlled batsmen never seem play false shots outside their off stump? Is this going to be adjusted with the first patch?

Josha1210

School Cricketer
What you cant do is keep your bowlers on for a long period. Try bowling 4 over bursts. I was England against Aus and i managed to bowl them all out for 255 with Gough taking 5 for :) He came back at the death and knocked over Lee,Gillespe and Mcgrath in 5 balls :)

My method is to bowl the quicks Harmsion and Gough and just when the batsmen are gettin used to it, bowl someone like Colly and he nips a few people out. Obviously bowl good line and length (on and just outside off = corridor of uncertainty) and vary length to keep the batsmen guessing. No use bowling the same deliveries in the same area at the same pace. Variation is the key. I had success with Giles to. Floated a few in and then bowled a quicker dart and got LBW :)

I love this game i have to say. I enjoy bowling 50 overs more than batting! I get bored batting after 20-25 overs but with bowling your on your toes all the time. I could easily play a Test Match and hopefully take 20 wickets :)Roll on 21st July

mareen

Club Cricketer
Josha1210 said:
What you cant do is keep your bowlers on for a long period. Try bowling 4 over bursts. I was England against Aus and i managed to bowl them all out for 255 with Gough taking 5 for :) He came back at the death and knocked over Lee,Gillespe and Mcgrath in 5 balls :)

My method is to bowl the quicks Harmsion and Gough and just when the batsmen are gettin used to it, bowl someone like Colly and he nips a few people out. Obviously bowl good line and length (on and just outside off = corridor of uncertainty) and vary length to keep the batsmen guessing. No use bowling the same deliveries in the same area at the same pace. Variation is the key. I had success with Giles to. Floated a few in and then bowled a quicker dart and got LBW :)

I love this game i have to say. I enjoy bowling 50 overs more than batting! I get bored batting after 20-25 overs but with bowling your on your toes all the time. I could easily play a Test Match and hopefully take 20 wickets :)Roll on 21st July

ya roll on :D

andyptl18

Club Cricketer
please help
i cannot get wickets no matter what i try not even one
i can only get wickets with the FAST bowlers
at first it was fun to try these new ideas etc but now i m annoyed and mad really becuase i can only wonder what will happen to me if i picked India in the full version
seriously please someone help give me a detailed help on how to take wickets

cricketmaster

School Cricketer
steppie said:
hey buddy no offense but if it is the case thn i have to say u r bad in bowling man...

In my case i try to bowl in line and lenght and the edges and thirdman or deep catches just come by...

no mate i always get wickets from edges what im saying is the cpu seem to never try and hit me in the air therefore i cant get wickets in the outfield

kevinpietersen

School Cricketer
if u want 2 take a screen shot of ure innings after u have batted, and the score board comes up, there should be a print screen button, press that and then u have 2 exit the game and go 2 paint and then paste there and then save it onto ure desktop or into a folder.

ramana35

School Cricketer
Bomberman69 said:
I was just wondering, in the PC demo of the game (with the expander) i can bat heaps good but wen it comes to bowling i cant get a wicket.i can bowl maiden after maiden by swinging it past the outside edge but wen i try sumfin different i get hit for 6. can someone plz give me tips on how to bowl good and get wickets. Thank u.

Also can someone tell me hpw to take a screen shot of my innings so i can post my high scores on this site.

Hello Bomberman !!! its not corect place to ask about Batting,,still u said u can bat in heaps ,,,so i think u can guide me in Batting ,,i am fresher in BLC so please help how to time and when to time to perfection Shots...thanx

Users who are viewing this thread