How long have you being playing BT?

danzan22

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Danzan are you in our competition?

I was, then when the comp stopped for a while, i found a few other teams who i use to play on another forum so i kind of ditched to play friendlys with them.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Ive actually been playing for a lot less than people think, teams such as Baggy Blues and Raiders Eleven have a good amount of time ahead of me..

26/06/2007

This games about time, and using it to the maximum of your ability... there really is no counterpart for experience cause you need time in the game to improve gradually so the pecking order of skilled teams rarely changes unless your doing the right things to improve ahead of the teams better than you

Thats why I find it amazing that WC and I have caught some of the teams we used look at and say WOW when in the shield.. although he has a good month on my start date and i was the biggest noob there ever was lol... just check that general questions thread

TBH 1 season in BT isn't much of difference when starting out. I've caught up to a few teams that started early and a few have caught myself. In a few seasons the teams start to become even as teams will stop training a player at a certain point which allows the teams behind to catch up their players. It's a lot harder catching those teams that have been in the game for 3 seasons +.

ansariaamir_leo

International Cricketer
22/09/2007 Ownership of the team changed hands as aamir_88 took control and renamed the team Aamirs Rockers

I messed up trainings in earlier season... Started proper training from this season onwards...

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Funny that I started 3 months before Griffo now he's heaps far ahead of me. :p

Users who are viewing this thread