Story The Java Kings - The sky's the limit (BT)

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
You've got me in the last group stage, that'll be a brilliant game. Like LH said, nice to see a Battrick story once again. Keep it up. :)

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
It's certainly going to be a good game against you mate, hopefully that day my players can fire a bit lol and not end up being at 52/5 like before, it's happened so many times to the VJK lol and with the poor middle order I have can probably expect it again that's if my top order can't get the runs on the board in time or else I'll have to rely on a lower order that's struggling in the bowling department but like I say it's all a plan...the team's average age is at 20 so many years (lol season's) to come and even though the team is at a bit poor stage the players I have is building their way up. My three 17 year olds are showing a good future within the squad...but will be looking for a transfer come the end of the season which I do every season

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sounds good mate. Well you might get lucky and get some pops on Monday ahead of our game the following Sunday. I think our game will be incredibly even mate and I look forward to it alot. My form isn't too bad and my players PFL is decent but I'm running short on batsmen so might have a problem there.

Anyways good luck in your group stage game on Sunday. Hopefully you can do well against Mumbai.

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
I'm pinning my hopes on that...although I can't complain about my players fitness...have to say even though this season's been the hardest to deal with I've managed the players quite well and rotated them quite well...could be very needed when the next season starts will all the changes coming

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Request for forgiveness the main intention behind first-rate performances by Kings

VJK Interactive had to deal with fed up fans in the last few weeks for the lack of interest in the media, according to the head of publications John Steel the matter got so worse that hundreds of fans had started sending hate mail out to the VJK board intending to boycott a few of the matches.

The Verizon Java Kings have enjoyed a decent season with some remarkable performances so far. Captain Tristan Convery made a statement in an interview with VJK TV ?we owe our fans some payback and giving our best on the field is what we can give, and I believe we?ve done them proud?.

VJK advance to semi-finals of PC Cup

In what is the biggest shock of the PC Cup history the Kings advanced to semi-finals next Sunday after beating Tax XI with Jakobus shining with the bat, The Kings had been almost eliminated in the first round after an opening defeat to Mental Blank. The Kings had to overcome a nail biting victory over Tassie Titans and last week had to battle giants TJE, which perhaps created the biggest upset in PC Battrick history.

Coach Jeffey Bailey heaped praise on his young stars for doing what they?ve done.

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
THE JAVA KINGS RETURN ON PLANETCRICKET...

Let's get one thing straight, the love for Battrick started with Planetcricket and will end with Planetcricket. An absence for more than 14 years is to be ashamed of, but nonetheless, The Kings are back and the stories behind the Kings are also back!

Stay tuned for more, as the Kings tell their story on the road to glory or misery in their campaign of Battrick

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
THE JAVA KINGS RETURN ON PLANETCRICKET...

Let's get one thing straight, the love for Battrick started with Planetcricket and will end with Planetcricket. An absence for more than 14 years is to be ashamed of, but nonetheless, The Kings are back and the stories behind the Kings are also back!

Stay tuned for more, as the Kings tell their story on the road to glory or misery in their campaign of Battrick
Welcome back

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
THE RISE THE FALL THE RISE THE FALL AND THEN THE RISE AGAIN

The Java Kings have had a roller coaster ride on Battrick over the last few seasons. From moving countries from South Africa to the United States and back to South Africa including being fined over a transfer breach ( that still remains unsolved as to why the Kings were targeted or fined) The Kings have stood firm and have through all of this remained competitive

But now, new coach Tristan Convery, a legend himself wants to change that ....

"I played with greats, I played against greats. I want us to return to that, my dream is to take us to the big boys and challenge them"

The Kings had a tough season last time out being promoted to DIV II of the South African league, although being competitive they ended up 7th and being demoted back to the third division.

Users who are viewing this thread