How many people won their first ever game?

Did you win your first ever game?

• Total voters

embi

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was reading a battrick tutorial on jumpers for wickets, and the person had posted that you should TIE on your first game, you might as well, your going to lose anyway. Anyhow I wondered how many people actually won their first ever battrick game, or whether they followed that advice and lost...whatever.
I was against a person in exactly the same situation as me (2nd day in charge) and I managed to beat them.

my first three games,

lost won drew,

lost in league won in cup drew in league, a fluked the draw aswell!

i lost at least my first half dozen games (spread over two seasons) it was only a couple of weeks ago that i won my first match, and followed that up with a win the week after

my first three games ended up being lost, won, lost, but one of those was a friendly so if your only counting league games it went lost, won, won.

Im on a 10 match winning streak but ive got a feeling that is going to end today!

My first 3 games ended up being a loss, but I'v won 7 games in a row now.....5 of them being very hard oppenents who too was on a winning streak.

I lost my first game. I still remember the scores. My opponent needed 11 to win off the last over. The next five balls he took singles, needing 6 to win - which he hit on the last ball !!

Users who are viewing this thread