Interview with Battrick's Aus and Eng Captain (Please post questions in here)

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
We've managed to grab hold of the Current Australian National Captain Infinous
and England Captain Ryno.
He's not only good with his national squad but his league squad also has players with tremendious potential.Infact one of his own league players Lloyd Stanton is also a member of his Australian National Team.

The England National Captain Ryno's appointment was a surprise as he was and is a Division V player during his appointment.

Infinous has kindly agreed to do an interview with us at PlanetCricket Battrick,so Id like you guys to post some questions so that we know a lot more about Battrick as well as him personally.I also have a few questions in hand,so Im hoping that we get a fair amount of good questions thrown at him.

Any PlanetCricket member is welcome to post any questions.Just to add in here,Im looking for atleast 20 questions to be put up so that we can have a good interview.

(Just to add here that we're also trying to have an interview with the current England National Team Manager,but I'll update on this when Ive got a confirmation).

Questions asked so far

By Embi

Q>Whats the best tip you would give to a newbie?

Q>Why do you think the transfer market has inflated so much?

Q>How do you get the time to manage both the NT and your own league team?

Q>What do you think is the best way to beat England?

By Zorax Doom

Q>Any secrets to your success?

Q> Don't you feel the effects of morale and the gap between numbers of members in each country has too great an effect on NT matches?

Q> If given an option to move to another country, but in doing so you may have to sacrifice your current squad, but will get extremely convienient timings for matches and stuff, would you do it?

By FreddieFan

Q>What sort of level of fitness do you think player will need to be able to play two One Day games and a first class game each week without a severe decline of personal fitness?

Q> What sort of pace will batsman need to score at to force a result in a 3-day FC game?

By Brett Lee

Q>How many seats does your league ground have (not aussie one)?

Q>What is your best ever victory?

Q>What is your worst ever defeat?

Q>How long did it take you to train Lloyd Stanton?

By Rabble Rouser

Q>How much time do you spend on Battrick every week?

Q>How do you think you'll do in the up coming ashes?

Q>Whats the secret to training up good youth pulls?

By Pak Cricketer

Q>What has been More Sucessful for you? Buying a Player out of the Transfer Market or Pulling a player out of the YA?

Q> What are the Correct Nets to give to a bowler? A Batsman?

By Rickyp

Q>What suggestion do you have for a newish team slightly struggling financial wise,in danger of being relegated?

Q>Do you ever get bored with battrick?

Q>Is there a battrick player you fear playing against, if so, who is it?

Q>How old are you? and how do you manage your time with school/uni/work etc.

Last edited:

embi

International Coach
How about:

"Whats the best tip you would give to a newbie?"
"Why do you think the transfer market has inflated so much?"
"How do you get the time to manage both the NT and your own league team?"
"What do you think is the best way to beat England?"

Fairly feeble questions, I know, need a bit of sorting out. Ideas, though.

Well done btw on getting the interview Sid, hopefully you manage to get Ryno (current England manager) and ask him.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Cool.

Q1: Any secrets to your success?
Q2: Don't you feel the effects of morale and the gap between numbers of members in each country has too great an effect on NT matches?
Q3: If given an option to move to another country, but in doing so you may have to sacrifice your current squad, but will get extremely convienient timings for matches and stuff, would you do it?

sid_19840

International Coach
embi said:
How about:

"Whats the best tip you would give to a newbie?"
"Why do you think the transfer market has inflated so much?"
"How do you get the time to manage both the NT and your own league team?"
"What do you think is the best way to beat England?"

Fairly feeble questions, I know, need a bit of sorting out. Ideas, though.

Well done btw on getting the interview Sid, hopefully you manage to get Ryno (current England manager) and ask him.

These are pretty good questions embi,Ive added them to Post 1.We're working to get Ryno to answer these questions as well.As soon as I get confirmation,I'll post them up here.

Keep the questions coming guys. :)

ZoraxDoom said:
Cool.

Q1: Any secrets to your success?
Q2: Don't you feel the effects of morale and the gap between numbers of members in each country has too great an effect on NT matches?
Q3: If given an option to move to another country, but in doing so you may have to sacrifice your current squad, but will get extremely convienient timings for matches and stuff, would you do it?

Thanks for these Zorax,excellent questions as usual.Added to Post 1 as well. :)

FreddieFan

International Coach
1. What sort of level of fitness do you think player will need to be able to play two One Day games and a first class game each week without a severe decline of personal fitness?

2. What sort of pace will batsman need to score at to force a result in a 3-day FC game?

Brett_Lee

International Coach
How many seats does your league ground have (not aussie one)?
What is your best ever victory?
What is your worst ever defeat?
How long did it take you to train Lloyd Stanton?

RabbleRouser

Club Cricketer
How much time do you spend on Battrick every week?
How do you think you'll do in the up coming ashes?
Whats the secret to training up good youth pulls?

sid_19840

International Coach
Questions by FF,BLee and RRouser have been added to Post 1.Really impressed by the quality of questions asked so far.Keep them coming. :)

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
1. What has been More Sucessful for you? Buying a Player out of the Transfer Market or Pulling a player out of the YA?

2. What are the Correct Nets to give to a bowler? A Batsman?

sid_19840

International Coach
Just to add here that England Manager Ryno has also accepted.So please mention any individual questions,otherwise questions shall be posted to both of them.Thanks.

Just a few more questions guys now.Around 5 more should be good.

sid_19840

International Coach
Thanks for those Mark.But Im afraid I cant put the first question up,as theyve requested me not to pose individual team questions and player questions.So Im afraid I cant put that up.What I will do is put a general question based on your question and that should give you a fair answer.

(Ive put a edited question in Post 1)

EDIT:I'll just wait to see if Chez and Briggs have any questions apart from anyone else and probably forward the question tommorow morning.So any questions will have to be posted up by then.Cheers.

Last edited:

sid_19840

International Coach
Just to update here,that your questions have been sent to both the Australian and English Captain(some modified slightly to make the questions meaningful).As soon as the interview is completed,it shall be posted in this forum.Thanks again for all the questions and hopefully we'll get to learn a few things from these pro's.

embi

International Coach
sid_19840 said:
Just to update here,that your questions have been sent to both the Australian and English Captain(some modified slightly to make the questions meaningful).As soon as the interview is completed,it shall be posted in this forum.Thanks again for all the questions and hopefully we'll get to learn a few things from these pro's.

Great, well done Sid. Congrats again on getting these two for an interview (and look who i've got next for PC league fixture!)

Users who are viewing this thread