How much better than Cricket 2005 does this look and feel?

aussieman

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i guess based on demo versions at least or compared BLC demo to released Cricket 2005?

cheers
:rolleyes:

Ashes- Aussies 4W Eng 1W

ricky1988 said:
EA Cricket 2005 is way better

smilie_eyebrow.gif
smilie_think.gif

this feels plenty better. With EA you dont feel like you're controlling the game. The controls and player movements are so unreceptive.

in my opinion both games have their style intact....EA is more on the simulation side where as BLIC is more arcadish...so to sum up...EA is good for test matchs and single player who wants to bat taking his own time and BLIC is for ODI lovers who want to get into the game with no slow ups and love the thrill of multiplayer....btw i played both games on multiplayer and enjoyed BLIC more

only based on my demo exp though . I know blic is only on easy so it might be more of a challenge when the game comes out but cricket 2005 looks like more of a challenge.

TBH using the demo expander on BLIC i could not get pass 20 overs before getting bored at batting. As u always hit the ball in the same places and the wagon wheel when u get a 50 only has 4 spokes on it.

The cricket 2005 demo was annoying as u were forced to go for six's to win the game but u had no time to get used to controls .

I have ordered both from play and belive they will give me each a different challenge. I understand bugs can wreck a game but after many years of playing FPS online u have to live with them as its like someone else cheating, especially if the bugs are in an EA game cause u dont have much hope of getting them fixed.

Last edited:
one place where blic scores more than c2005 for sure is the multiplayer , playing with a friend is way much fun on blic

In my opinion, the graphics and sounds of Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 are much better than Cricket 2005.

SkateBoarder2 :cool:

For Me its Brian Lara, Because The EA Cricket games always seems to capture the "boring" side of cricket, while BLIC seems to capture the "excitement" of cricket. And a video game is supposed to bring you entertainment, and BLIC is definetly that. EA Cricket 2005 is a snooze

OFF Topic: An Essex Fan from Norwich, interesting

Users who are viewing this thread