Your Cricket How much did your bat cost ?

Mine's a Miandad 280 (what do you mean you've never heard of it) that I bought as part of a whole kit. The kit cost me $200 USD, I'm assuming the bat was at the very least worth $50. Oh, and its English Willow.

Fusion
Fusion Super Best
?150
It's an absolute pinger. If it tops my Newbery Series One I had a few years back then I'll be more than happy, that particular bat was a gun until too much bottom hand whip ensured bits of wood kept flying off the inside egde :(

I have a G & M Purist, 808 I think, although I haven't looked at it since chucking it in my kit bag at the end of September in a mood. ;)

I think it cost ?120, although I bought it with the hope of it lasting a few years and with the exception of the plastic sheet blistering, it's still going fine.

Slazenger V389 XRL8R
$165

It is going to be my first mens cricket bat. It is pretty light which I like and considering I am not an A Grade player I didn't really think I would need a really expensive $250-300 bat. Plus this seemed pretty good in the pick-up as well.

Just a question. To the people that have Slazenger bats. Do you think they are good quality?

EDIT: I am getting it for Christmas. Got to show the 'suprised look' to my grandparents. ;)

*Goes away and practices :eek::eek::eek:*

Gray Nicholls Longbow with titanium handle (2003 with awesome middle, now for sale for $150)
cost $450 AU at the time

Gray Nicholls Fusion 2006 (yet to use it)
$630 AU

good job its a fearnley bat, dont trust there cricket balls lol, bat breaker :P

I have MRF Cameo Ebay $120 AU

And I will be getting the new 2007 model Woodworm Globe the green one what's worth 80 pounds. Should get that after Christmas because it's too busy if i buy now it will take nearly over 2 months to arive.

Users who are viewing this thread