How smart are you?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
komnir is stuffed. I tried to cheat and type level3.html, that took me to some random page.
The intelligence tests looks stuffed lol. All I know is the basics.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I think I had 6 or 7. Basically all the easy ones like 7 days in a week, 52 months in a year etc. The rest is ummmmm...... to me.

kodos

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well I have only started test 1 and atm i answered 12. Anyone else get number 31??? Very easy and quite obvious :D

Brett_Lee

International Coach
aussie1st said:
komnir is stuffed. I tried to cheat and type level3.html, that took me to some random page.
The intelligence tests looks stuffed lol. All I know is the basics.

I agree this is the code from view source caus i checekd if tehre was any way to go

Code:
<html><head><title>Level 3 - Find the One</title><style>a {color:white;}</style></head>

<body bgcolor=black><center>
<div style="font-family:Verdana,Arial;color:white">
<a href="wrong.html">Click</a><a href="wrong.html">Click</a><a href="wrong.html">Click</a><a href="wrong.html">Click</a><a href="wrong.html">Click</a><a href="wrong.html">Click</a><a href="wrong.html">Click</a><a href="wrong.html">Click</a><a href="wrong.html">Click</a><a href="wrong.html">Click</a><br />
<a href="wrong.html">Click</a><a href="wrong.html">Click</a><a href="wrong.html">Click</a><a href="wrong.html">Click</a><a href="wrong.html">Click</a><a href="wrong.html">Click</a><a href="wrong.html">Click</a><a href="wrong.html">Click</a><a href="wrong.html">Click</a><a href="wrong.html">Click</a><br />
<!-- <a href="b41sf.html">Click</a> -->

<!-- yeh, that's right, look up the source man. -->

<br /><br />
Look up to the source.
</div>
</center>
</body>
</html>

kodos

International Coach
31 is easy trust me. Think hard and you will get it. It was the last one I figured out. I give you a clue. It is concerned about a sport. Now you should get it. Some answers which i figured out are 15. 3 wheels in a tricycle, 30. 9 provinces in south africa (good old geography lessons :D), 26. 9 lives of a cat, 21. 29 days in february in a leap year and the others are the easy ones.

I have done a bit of test 2 and found only 8 atm. 1 is 5 to 7 continents of the world, 2 is 1 olympic games every 4 years, 7 is 1.6 kilometers in a mile, 8 is 4 wheels of a car, 9 is 8 legs on a spider, 11 is 2 days in a weekend, 12 168 hours in a week, 16 is a prime number.

kodos

International Coach
yeah 32 is 1000 years in a Milllennium

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I've got 4 :) (think horoscopes)
The only one I'm stuck on is 28. Can't work it out. I have seen one of these before though.

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 54

Users who are viewing this thread