How to bowl fast?

langerrox said:
why did you post the go the hampshire?
There's more than one Hampsire fan in this thread.
And because the most important match of the summer is this Saturday at Lords.
Forget next week at the Oval, it'll probably rain anyway ;) (Sorry for going off topic)
Destiny, are you smoking special cigarettes? They can also cause a spot of lag.
I'm having trouble bowling on county level.. Is it harder to bowl on county than on the higher levels??

Last edited:
i have only played the game on test (apart from the demo) so i wouldn't know i have had no problem bowling at all anywhere in the game. also had no problem bowling fast (well as fast as it will let you to bowl bond until i editied his speed)

also had no problem catching (though it took me a while to be able to get a catch normally went to keeper/slips/bowler now i get catches to square leg and out deep depending on how i am bowling.

its way 2 easy, my plan is to edit all the teams and make it more competitive and harder

So far I've bowled once on test mode. I think it's a bit easier on the harder levels. On a green pitch, I had Pak 169 playing Eng in a test match. Most of the dismissals were caught-behind and bowled. I riverted back to county coz the batting was too damn hard at test level. Found the bowling a bit more difficult there. Might have been the pitch, Bangladesh had no probs reaching 250/5 before I began bowling inswingers well outside off coming back sharply into the stumps. :)

woosaah said:
also had no problem bowling fast (well as fast as it will let you to bowl bond until i editied his speed)

woosaah, would you mind explaining to me how you edited your bowler's speed?
I'm assuming it's to do with the Hex Editor program, I seem to remember reading a bit about that in another thread.
I'm fed up with my fast bowler getting spanked for bowling 32mph balls!
Cheers.
:help

No wonder Pieterson couldnt make the S.A team. He couldnt catch a basketball in a test match! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread