How to get Lara out

I Did that to graeme smith, I bowled a ball about 86 mph by Dennis Lille and he tried to clip it away and got his leg stump uprooted! :laugh :cheesy

Bowl with a fast right hand bowler around the wicket. Bowl the ball about 2 to 3 feet outside his off stump and swing the ball in. If you time the swing right and bowl fast enough (up near 150) he will try to hit the ball through the covers and he'll be bowled

hey!
Any of u have CHEATS of BLIC2005.
SPECIALLY any BATTING OR BOWLING cheat

Lara is obviously better than most, he is the dam sponser, i find it very difficult to take left handers wickets in general, just like this morning, playing Namibia in the ICC world cup, i couldnt take this pair of "lefties," bowl good lengths, keep things constant, bowl a few yorkers and bouncers, and soon enough they will make a mistake, i find boling a good length right into the hip, they will play a defencive shot, and maybe hit thier own stumps, but a great way is to bowl a good to short length and they will edge it, depending on speed, inside edge onto thier wickets or outside to the wicket keeper or 1st slip...... :happy
Hope this helps anyone finding it hard to get left handers back into the pavilion

Users who are viewing this thread