gazdavis11

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How to exit or pause the game? Push 'p'

Is online saving possible?

gazdavis11

School Cricketer
That is unbelievable, how do they expect people to play a full test match in 1 go, even a full 1 day in 1 go? surely they could have managed it if it was the same 2 people playing, password protected or something? May mean me taking the game back

bongplayer

School Cricketer
Ingame Saving?

Comrades!

Got a question, for the console versions: Can we save while actually playing in an exhibition match (or test,20/20 etc..)?

If I were to play 50 overs (or 20, 10 or even 5) and I have to go somewhere (cricket does take long..) can you save at any point and the load the game and resume from the same over or ball?

Thanks!

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Yep. Before the next ball is bowled go to the pause menu and near the bottom (I think it the third option from the bottom) you can save.

D

Deleted member 13648

Xbox 360 Online Save Option

Please, oh please, implement one. The people who play this online do not play this game as it is intended to be played, taking advantage of the easy batting and playing the most unrealistic shots I've ever seen. KP couldn't even dream of hitting some of the shots I've seen online. It's meant I can only get a realistic game of cricket with mates of mine with certain rules set in place. i.e only one lofted shot an over. One problem however.

We've just been playing a test match. Australia versus England (naturally) in Sydney. Me batting, made 260 odd all out with Ponting last out on 99 :facepalm Was the most realistic game of cricket I've ever played. When the first innings was over, it was about half 2. "Right, let's save it. Carry on tomorrow."

:brickwall:brickwall:brickwall:brickwall

Why is there no save option?! You seriously expected us to sit and play a test for about 10 hours?! Let's face it. We'll only play tests against friends. It seems like the most obvious feature to implement, yet there isn't one included.

Please, fix this problem and then I can finally enjoy this game, when played correctly of course. Otherwise, it's just a complete waste.

Just posted this on the official forum...

EarlCG

Club Cricketer
Basically what people are saying is "yes, you can against the AI, but you can't in online multiplayer".

I'm not sure if you can save it with multiple players on the same machine - I believe so.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Basically what people are saying is "yes, you can against the AI, but you can't in online multiplayer".

I'm not sure if you can save it with multiple players on the same machine - I believe so.

Surely you must be able to save multiplayer on the same machine. Surely!

potholes

School Cricketer
saving and pausing?

Hi Lads and Lasses,

I have no idea how to save the game during a match. Could someone clue me in please.

Cheers

s0074845

Club Captain
just press P button the keyboard if you are using PC version and then you have save option.

D

Dutch

Just saw an Ashes 5 day test being hosted online...how are they going to do that? Must have bags of time!:eek: Do other games offer the ability to save online??? I have no idea. Would be curious to know whether it can be done.

D

Dutch

Thanks guys.

I'm just playing offline atm.

Ah cool, didn't realise that. Yeah, it's P for Pause and you get the save menu option! you should give online a go though. great fun and I'm always up for a game!:D

Users who are viewing this thread