How to play the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fakegod

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How do you advance down the track and play a stroke ? I dont have the mannual since i borrowwed the game from a friend. I can never play this shot. Can someone please tell the control key combination. Thanks

ps- i have searched the forum before posting, but wasnt able to find the answer. Sorry if this is a double post. Feel free to lock the topic once its been answerred.

Down and S makes him play a straight drive. I am asking how do you come out of ur crease against a spinner and drive the ball ? like charging down the track.

fakegod said:
How do you advance down the track and play a stroke ? I dont have the mannual since i borrowwed the game from a friend. I can never play this shot. Can someone please tell the control key combination. Thanks

ps- i have searched the forum before posting, but wasnt able to find the answer. Sorry if this is a double post. Feel free to lock the topic once its been answerred.
In case you borrowed the game from your friend, you can ask him for the manual too or check with him how to play advance shot. These type of things are not to be discussed in the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread