How Ungreatful

madmattg

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i just felt people were posting the " are you blind" comments dancing around the many faults that Azeem was over looking.

Attacking was the wrong wording used by me.

RIPPA MATE

Club Cricketer
legend_master said:
Not only that, but they were just building on top of the previous (05) version, it wasn't even a game from scratch!! :eek:

i've accually read somewhere a couple times from RG or in an interview that this game WAS made from scratch, ill check this up...

EDIT:

cricket web interview said:
Is BLIC 2007 a complete re-build from 2005?

No, we're building on the 2005 engine and streamlining it. It'll be more efficient, have more gameplay features and be capable of rendering far better graphics and animations.

sorry My bad

Last edited:

pakfan

School Cricketer
lazy_chesnut said:
I can't see that anyone has attacked his views, really. He did that that there was nothing wrong with the game, which is objectively incorrect.

this game is the biggest waste of money every. $109.99 down the toilet

Kal-El

Club Cricketer
Ungrateful? Well I apologise for wanting a competent, playable game. Rather than a decidedly average piece of crap.

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
Wow encouraging comments ;). Yes we all can be cricket experts and say what it should be LOL. But people had high hopes from BLIC 07. I am sure I will also like it. I hope they make good progress. From the demo I liked it as I was not able to score more than 25. NO I do not slog every ball :p.

IMHO BLC 99 was best cricket game ever. Codies must know what misatkes they did and make it much better or some patch to improve it. Art of cricket don't know, it does not look great to me :confused: I hope to see more cricket games though :) Codies, EA and others to make more cricket games and serious cricket games :)

dhoni dhamaka

Club Cricketer
Kal-El said:
Ungrateful? Well I apologise for wanting a competent, playable game. Rather than a decidedly average piece of crap.

is BLIC series getting worse everytime? :eek:

i have not yet got a BLIC game........

villarich

School Cricketer
?40 and two years in the making?????????

Not good enough

Simple as that:)

Azeem

School Cricketer
Fine I guess to each his own....I still find the game very enjoyable....but if you guys find it as crap then I guess my opinion won't change your mind.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
RIPPA MATE said:
i've accually read somewhere a couple times from RG or in an interview that this game WAS made from scratch, ill check this up...

EDIT:

sorry My bad

hmm..i think its pretty obvious to everyone what happened...they got the code and modified it enough to call it their own. It's obvious because there's so many things that are carried over from the last version, including animations, bugs, camera angles etc.

So if they claim it was made from scratch then that's a blatant lie.

Users who are viewing this thread