Howzat featured on InsideSocialGames!

Radius_Vector

HowZat.com Representative
Online Cricket Games Owned
And thanks to all your support, Howzat has finally hit 5000 users. :banana2 :banana2 And this is growing faster than ever.

This means more players for you to pit your cricketing brains against, more Howzat pros (as well as noobs), and hopefully (less) quitters! ;)

We just got featured on InsideSocialGames, a premier blog on the social gaming industry!

Help us spread the word about Howzat by Digging this story! Game Ventures goes Social Sports with Free Cricket Game

As always, I'd say we're committed to building the people's Cricket game. And the best one too ;)

Last edited:
You guys deserve it!

Congratulations, It'll be no wonder if the users numbers multiply in the coming days! ;) :D!

Congrats, already more users than cricket revolution :laugh

For TOO long has cricket been relegated to second class developers (you know who they are) or second class teams at big developers (we're looking at you, EA). It's time THIS audience got something that was the BEST in the world. We mean it.

Howzat is the BEST sports game online in the world. Not cricket game. Sport game.

You deserve it.

I am not surprised RV. If a game could be really cool like this than it's obvious:).

The game is really well and it will be overtaking stickcricket soon.

I am not surprised RV. If a game could be really cool like this than it's obvious:).

The game is really well and it will be overtaking stickcricket soon.

Tbh, Stick Cricket has it's own world and Howzat has it's own style. :) Both are incredibly addicting games but a comparison isn't apt. :)

Users who are viewing this thread