I am leaving/back thread

Because he is too old for us basically.

You're incredably rude.

Andrew Nixon left because a lot of the "younger," more childish members didn't like his more tradional approach at online forums.

Hope he returns one day, kick some of these idiots out.

You're incredably rude.

Andrew Nixon left because a lot of the "younger," more childish members didn't like his more tradional approach at online forums.

It would be good, but I doubt he will ever come back.

If he doesn't then its PC's lost. Not that the Admins could have done anything about it. Some people have no manners.

I sound like a 50yr old, maybe as old as Andrew :p only joking ;) But you need to respect those who are/where in Andrews position

Completely agree with you Simon although I don't think PC is lost as the admins have the forums completely under control I feel. Still it would benefit if he came back. I now regret falling out with him about my sig as with hindsight I see that he was an excellent mod.

God, we sound like a couple of old men in a pub, moaning about today's youth.

Bring back National Service is what I say

You're incredably rude.

Thats why but in one sentence.

Well, you can say that I am back, I joined back in September, and never bothered to post, didn't like the forum, well. Trying to fit in the best way I can now.

Hi everybody..........happy new year to everyone ........i am back and happy pongal to my south Indian friends..........

Computer's back and so am I :)

Been a well needed break to be honest. With the new Cricsim season starting i'm sure it'll be busy and i'm just back in time. Computer fixed (fingers crossed).

It's good to be back,
Trev

Users who are viewing this thread