I am leaving/back thread

damn Chewie, I wish I could switch lives with you for Monday! :D

I'm back after indulging in nonstop frolic and revelry for six days in one of my distant relative's house in rural India. It was a refreshing change from my bland daily life, and though the rural regions of this country, where I travelled for the first time, still lack basic facilities like proper internet connectivity, sanitation, roads etc etc, I think I can safely say from my exhilarating experience that life there ain't as bad as the townfolk think it is.

Anyway, it's good to see you all again. :) I'll take some time to get familiar with the new changes to this site before slipping into the shoes of a regular contributor.

Welcome back KC. It's always great to see you posting here.

Good to see you back KC.

Sad to see you go Chewie even if it is for a few days.

I'm going for longer later in the month. Except that's not for a walk, that's to get drunk at the beach. :D

So no one's done the Tongariro crossing?

I'm not leaving, but I won't be very active over the next three weeks.
I'll probably only be coming on about 30 minutes a day, and might not even come at all some days.

I've got important exams that determine what I do next year at uni, so I'm trying to get rid of all the things that distract me from studying.

It keeps changing colour to. Was black, but then went orange, and now yellow. What next, pink?

Users who are viewing this thread