I am leaving/back thread

D

Dutch

Ah some well know names! Nice! Thought I would stick my proverbial nose back in to confirm that I am still alive and to deny rumours that I am to appear naked during the Royal Wedding, although I would say to those in the know: keep an eye on the cake!

Why oh why are there no decent cricket games? I have played football mangager for the first time recently: addictive, brilliant, full of depth....nothing beats scraping St Albans home in a drab 1-0 away win against Basingstoke with only ten men on a cold November morning with a referee handing out cards like a Jehovas Witness at a train station....

How is life with you all? Me I uproot myself every now and then and find myself rambling through life and the world taking in the many sights and experiences...some good, some bad, all surprisingly valid!

Hope you are all well and contrary to popular belief cricket game forums do have a place in life.....

Yours,

The Dutchad

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's always great to see you posting mate. :) IPL is going on, I'm sure you'll be enjoying it. :p

P

pcfan123

dutch check out the screen shots in the Flight Sim thread, I got a new PC

P

pcfan123

Why you saying these things negative? PLanetcricket is good place for all us to come and discussing cricket.

please make friendship with me

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Why you saying these things negative? PLanetcricket is good place for all us to come and discussing cricket.

please make friendship with me

Haha. Because everyone here is a Indian nerd who studies 10 hours a day then he gets his 1 hour of internet time a day and posts about how good yuvraj is lmao.

And they talk like your above sentence :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
Not all. Or maybe yes, I don't visit the c07 forums or the IPL one anymore. I'm not active much on the forums either, apart from the mafia games, and leagues, and of course, general chat.

Last edited:

Varun

ICC Board Member
Binnu, what you wrote appears more like typos than bad english.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
What's wrong with insulting "fellow citizens"? A hell of a lot of English people are complete idiots, similarly Indians.
I daily pledge that they are all my brothers and sisters and how the hell can I insult them? We need to help them to improve, rather than insulting them!

Binnu, what you wrote appears more like typos than bad english.
Some of you din't experience few "l3g3nds", I did;).

Users who are viewing this thread