I am leaving/back thread

P

pcfan123

I daily pledge that they are all my brothers and sisters and how the hell can I insult them? We need to help them to improve, rather than insulting them!

yes, India the best, all Indian rock! Chak De India

P

pcfan123

How dare you, In India we don't use bad words ok, we are one big harmonious egalitarian utopia. Perhaps in your backwards nation you do things like insult peoples and hurted their feelings but in India everyone is happy and living a full and prosperous life, we don't need your negativity.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Obviously. :p Well, it's been said a lot of times before that for Indian's, english is not their first language but that doesn't mean that they cannot learn english. Most of the members of this forum, who have a poor english, are below 15 and this means that they can easily learn english. I'm not the only one who had a very poor grammar at the time of joining this site, there have been a few more but most of them have made the efforts to improve their grammar.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors

How dare you, In India we don't use bad words ok, we are one big harmonious egalitarian utopia. Perhaps in your backwards nation you do things like insult peoples and hurted their feelings but in India everyone is happy and living a full and prosperous life, we don't need your negativity.

Rather sad , but I literally LOLed at these .

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Biscuit!

Shout an expletive at them followed by a random noun.
See, I'm trying to help out others and improve myself. Even I'm not a mastero in English. If you try to beat me with your words, you might think that you've made me speechless, but the fact, which remains is I haven't understood it:p.

Cream Biscuit ;).

Lol, Aditya? :p
Haha, that post of Aditya rather.

Obviously. :p Well, it's been said a lot of times before that for Indian's, english is not their first language but that doesn't mean that they cannot learn english. Most of the members of this forum, who have a poor english, are below 15 and this means that they can easily learn english. I'm not the only one who had a very poor grammar at the time of joining this site, there have been a few more but most of them have made the efforts to improve their grammar.
Hey Adi, don't take it to heart please. I like you, but can't stop ROFLing that post of you:p.

Rather sad , but I literally LOLed at these .
+1.;).

For the people who don't know what is biscuit and Cream biscuit, check this.
Our daily life term, which has many meanings,mainly used just when someone gets owned or someone gets himself messed up or someone talks something unusual;). If biscuit=Fail, then Cream Biscuit=Epic fail.

Last edited:

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not taking anything to heart mate and it doesn't surprise me that anyone find all of my earlier posts funny, it just isn't a big deal because I know how poor my grammar was when I first joined this site. At least I don't do the same mistakes now, "most improved member 2010". :p

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
That biscuit thing is possibly the worst attempt at humour I have ever heard.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Okay, back to topic now.

Any further posts regarding 'how great India is' or 'how many biscuits one had for breakfast' will be deleted.

Near

Club Cricketer
Ok, guys. I am going on a trip today, won't have any internet access while I'm gone. Will be back in Monday so, see y'all then. :)

Users who are viewing this thread