I am leaving/back thread

jdbais

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi, I am back. I don't think I have logged in since 2007. I am not sure many people will remember who I am but I still hold the record in jungle swing.

P

pcfan123

Hey y'all I'm back from my road trip across the heartland. Will post a whole host of pictures tomorrow. Great to be back home and of course back on PC

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great to have you back :cheers Will be great to see pictures of everything you've been up to the last few weeks, Random Thoughts hasn't quite been the same without you :p

Aditya

ICC Board Member
I'll be shifting to my new house tomorrow and so I wont be able to be as active as I'm currently for the next few days. I'll be coming online from my mobile though. :)

Last edited:

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Back. :)

The car we were traveling in broke down midway and we had to complete the rest of our journey in a cab/taxi. We ended up returning back via air and hence it cut short the trip by 2-3 days.

Leh is nice, but the road trip to Leh is ten times nicer. I'll share some pictures once I transfer the whole lot to my desktop.

----------

Good to see that this year's PC Awards have started. Also, I see a forum called PlanetCricket National League, which from the looks of it seems quite interesting. Hopefully I am back at just the right time and can grab a vacant spot in any of the teams.

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
Back after 6 months;)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Back after shifting to my new house. :)

Aditya

ICC Board Member