I am leaving/back thread

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I am really sorry to post this message in such a way that will surprise you all, but please trust me, before a few hours, i myself did not know that i was going to do it. I am leaving this site, and i will never return. I know that a lot of people say this, and then do come back, but i won't. I did not want to make this decision, but it is with a very heavy heart that i do. Unfortunately i cannot tell you the reason i am leaving. For those who can contact me on other forms of social media, i will be leaving those too. I apologise if i ever did something i shouldn't have done.
I would like to thank every one of you for the great time i have had on this website, and i wish you good luck in your lives. My dearest thanks go to @Na Maloom Afraad @AliB @Perfect Square @Jack Ryder @Sami Kumar @PresidentEvil @zwarrior @VC the slogger @Aislabie @kushal17 @Tarzan @Untouchables666 @Fake Passport @Pinch hitter @RUDOLPH @The Deadman @Yash. @Naman Thakur

Also thank you to some other people whom i follow, know or interacted with sometimes.
@ABDULLAH @Aggz @asprin @Danny12 @Bilal48 @CaptainCremer @CricketBuffOne @Epic @Faizk @Greninja @IceAgeComing @Salman. @Sam. @Samuels @SixerBoy11 @swacker @SweetCaroline @UMCricket @SinghB @User2010 @Villain @aditya123 @MattW @Deadpool. @TheJoker @Santander @Andrew17 @thetruespiderman493 @Ahmad94 @send2yaari @Rehan_24 @Baahubali

yes it is sudden and sad that you leaving... hope everything is ok...

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am really sorry to post this message in such a way that will surprise you all, but please trust me, before a few hours, i myself did not know that i was going to do it. I am leaving this site, and i will never return. I know that a lot of people say this, and then do come back, but i won't. I did not want to make this decision, but it is with a very heavy heart that i do. Unfortunately i cannot tell you the reason i am leaving. For those who can contact me on other forms of social media, i will be leaving those too. I apologise if i ever did something i shouldn't have done.
I would like to thank every one of you for the great time i have had on this website, and i wish you good luck in your lives. My dearest thanks go to @Na Maloom Afraad @AliB @Perfect Square @Jack Ryder @Sami Kumar @PresidentEvil @zwarrior @VC the slogger @Aislabie @kushal17 @Tarzan @Untouchables666 @Fake Passport @Pinch hitter @RUDOLPH @The Deadman @Yash. @Naman Thakur

Also thank you to some other people whom i follow, know or interacted with sometimes.
@ABDULLAH @Aggz @asprin @Danny12 @Bilal48 @CaptainCremer @CricketBuffOne @Epic @Faizk @Greninja @IceAgeComing @Salman. @Sam. @Samuels @SixerBoy11 @swacker @SweetCaroline @UMCricket @SinghB @User2010 @Villain @aditya123 @MattW @Deadpool. @TheJoker @Santander @Andrew17 @thetruespiderman493 @Ahmad94 @send2yaari @Rehan_24 @Baahubali
I'll miss you! Always nice to have you around and it was a pleasure having you on this site.
But a part of me is still wondering if this is a prank? If it's not, I am thankful for the guidance you have given me and you were the one who introduced me to the PCPL. So thank you for that. Best wishes.

S

Satan666

Farewell big brother. Best of luck!

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am really sorry to post this message in such a way that will surprise you all, but please trust me, before a few hours, i myself did not know that i was going to do it. I am leaving this site, and i will probably not return. I did not want to make this decision, but it is with a very heavy heart that i do. PM me if you want to know the reason why i'm leaving, unless you're reading this later than 6 am CEST on the 3rd of July. In that case, PM @Fake Passport . I apologise if i ever did something i shouldn't have done.

Talha bhai this is unexpected. I saw only one alert today which was that CerealKiller mentioned you in this thread. I already thought it could be something like this :(

I hope everything is okay and I wish you all best for the future bro. I really believe that you'll comeback soon, if not at least in the late future :(

I'll miss you [HASHTAG]#Bhai[/HASHTAG] :'(

B

Bigby Wolf

I am really sorry to post this message in such a way that will surprise you all, but please trust me, before a few hours, i myself did not know that i was going to do it. I am leaving this site, and i will probably not return. I did not want to make this decision, but it is with a very heavy heart that i do. PM me if you want to know the reason why i'm leaving, unless you're reading this later than 6 am CEST on the 3rd of July. In that case, PM @Fake Passport . I apologise if i ever did something i shouldn't have done.

It was always nice to interact with you in this forums and you were one of those who was quite regular as well.
Good Luck for the future!

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey @CerealKiller . I was offline for past 3 days and saw your post now. I will definitely miss you man. I have pm'ed you. Hope all is well in your rl and I wish you the best of luck for your life ahead. Let me know if possible how to stay in touch outside PC.

Users who are viewing this thread