I am leaving/back thread

S

Satan666

Yes agree, but she is young and appears vulnerable by her posting (guess she misses her man) so make her feel good. I'm a rottweiler from hell so dance with me if you wish.

Normally I would, as I said I have the utmost respect for women so my normal style wont apply. No sorcery or prayer can change me.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Normally I would, as I said I have the utmost respect for women so my normal style wont apply. No sorcery or prayer can change me.
If the above two gentleman were my friends I'm sure persuassion could follow.[DOUBLEPOST=1500043533][/DOUBLEPOST]
My bad, wrong thread Jason and Micheal!

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
89c.gif

D

Deleted member 46200

As alot of you know, the wife is in early pregnancy and morning sickness is kicking her ass at the moment and she spending a few days in hospital to stay hydrated etc. Means I'm balancing work and parenting duties so my time here is going to be much more limited for a while.
All the best and thanks for your kind words and support may actually be the last of me, sorry to see you part ways but the reasons are sound and with that I wish you every success.

Users who are viewing this thread