I am leaving/back thread

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
@Parth D man I'll never forget you. We had some great little personal interactions over your time. Take care, man. We have a saying in Trinidad..."forward ever, backward never". I wish you nothing but the best going further. You were one of the best persons I loved to interact with in a while. Thank you for the wonderful words and know that you've made these forums more lively.

I truly wish you all the best.

EDIT: Just for you, a Joker quote.
  • "Parting is such sweet sorrow, dearest. Still, you can't say we didn't show you a good time. Enjoy yourself out there... in the asylum. Just don't forget -- if it ever gets too tough... there's always a place for you here."
So appropriate.

If you want my personal phone number for WhatsApp or anything, shoot me a PM, man.

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Although @Parth D and I never had many interactions outside the Cricket discussion forum, it was nice interacting with you. Hope you get and achieve what you are looking for.

@Dutch, that is a shocker. Thought with the new game coming out, we would see more from him. Farewell my friend. Have received nice infractions over the years from you :p

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
For @Dutch yes this is not expected. Never totally interacted with you however to lose such a valued member leaves a big space.

I will second @CerealKiller for next admin with no second thought.
I will decline with no second thought :p

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hey guys and girls (way too few girls here, which was the reason I came here) its time to say goodbye and this time I mean it. Have asked for my account to be deleted too. Take care everyone, be the best you can be and hope you all do well in life. Thanks for having me as a staff member and to those I have offended: great! And to those who have shown kindness: thank you!
:noway

Dutch is great guy, place will not be the same without him.

What a sad week this is. @Gaurav_7 @Parth D @dutch gone.

Users who are viewing this thread