I am leaving/back thread

I know you'll all be crying yoru eyes out to hear it but my time on PC is coming to an end. Not only am I a working man these days, but i've also found PC to be a little bit tedious. There are just way too many youngsters signing up these days and a lot of the old heads have left. Kev, James, Puddleduck, Sam and Duff are just a few that have left to make PC a less enjoyable place. I still find it fairly enjoyable but it's just not sustainable. You'll still see me around in the India in England thread because you can't keep a good ranter down.

I'd like to offer my heart warmed thanks to a few members who really made PC a great place.

- James was the first person on PC to make me laugh by simply abusing people.
- Stevie is PC's best mod by far and a genuinly great bloke
- Stuart is also a great guy off the forums and I am actually considering meeting him in person
- Jeremy and Sureshot are absolute legends in terms of Cricket Chat; They really know their stuff.
- Sohum can also be added to that list.
- Of course Colin gets a mention; He's just a good person who runs a successful forum very well.

And for those people who I just love to hate;

- It's no great secret that me and Simbazz don't get along, but he's not a bad guy. We just have different personalities.
- Gambino is an absolute legend but no one likes him.
- Drewska is a legend too. But he will never admit that he actually does love me very much!!
- Lee is a person i've argued with many times, but I hope he realises that I do respect him even though he is a dirty FIFA-ite.

Sorry to anyone who i've left out. I'm also sorry for ranting as if everybody loves me when they don't but even so, it's the end of a very scouse era. ;)

I love you Matt, I'll never forget you ;)

Viva Espanyol if thats even Spanish. Dunno where about in spain but the spanish part. :)

Thank you Robert, I have too little time on my hands to bear grudges with anyone, particularly people on an online forum so no beef.

Bye Matt, you might have been cocky and pompous sometimes but you weren't an unruly member and would do lots of helpful things around the site. You will be missed.

You and Kev have changed my views on Scousers :)

Sad to see you go

They don't all steal or scream profanities but that's not the point :p

I know you'll all be crying yoru eyes out to hear it but my time on PC is coming to an end. Not only am I a working man these days, but i've also found PC to be a little bit tedious. There are just way too many youngsters signing up these days and a lot of the old heads have left. Kev, James, Puddleduck, Sam and Duff are just a few that have left to make PC a less enjoyable place. I still find it fairly enjoyable but it's just not sustainable. You'll still see me around in the India in England thread because you can't keep a good ranter down.

I'd like to offer my heart warmed thanks to a few members who really made PC a great place.

- James was the first person on PC to make me laugh by simply abusing people.
- Stevie is PC's best mod by far and a genuinly great bloke
- Stuart is also a great guy off the forums and I am actually considering meeting him in person
- Jeremy and Sureshot are absolute legends in terms of Cricket Chat; They really know their stuff.
- Sohum can also be added to that list.
- Of course Colin gets a mention; He's just a good person who runs a successful forum very well.

And for those people who I just love to hate;

- It's no great secret that me and Simbazz don't get along, but he's not a bad guy. We just have different personalities.
- Gambino is an absolute legend but no one likes him.
- Drewska is a legend too. But he will never admit that he actually does love me very much!!
- Lee is a person i've argued with many times, but I hope he realises that I do respect him even though he is a dirty FIFA-ite.

Sorry to anyone who i've left out. I'm also sorry for ranting as if everybody loves me when they don't but even so, it's the end of a very scouse era. ;)
OK

Users who are viewing this thread