I am leaving/back thread

Vancouver is beautiful. It's right by the Pacific Ocean so the weather is fantastic. Whistler is a lot like Vancouver but it is a bit more mountainous.

Vancouver is beautiful. It's right by the Pacific Ocean so the weather is fantastic. Whistler is a lot like Vancouver but it is a bit more mountainous.

Great georgraphy lesson there, well done!! By the way have you visited BC??

Tom are you primarily staying in the province of British Columbia or are you travelling all over Canada?

Just BC. Thanx for the info. I look forward to having a great time. I met a bunch of Canadians at an army camp and they were SOOOOO sound. God bless Canadia

I'll be away for the week, because I'm touring Spain with the Suffolk Youth Orchestra (more info here)

Hope to be back next Wednesday,

Nick

Alright guys it's time for me to say goodbye now. I am moving to a new destination thus have sold my current computer as well and my internet connection will finish on the 31st of July. When i get to my new place it will take time till i get adjusted and buy a new computer so I might be back in October. I'd like to thanks everyone for making my time enjoyable on this forum and thanks to all the Admins for their hard work to keep this place going nice and easy.

I hope you have enjoyed my downloads as well and for the ones who haven't i don't give a damn.

Take care everyone and bye :).

Alright guys it's time for me to say goodbye now. I am moving to a new destination thus have sold my current computer as well and my internet connection will finish on the 31st of July. When i get to my new place it will take time till i get adjusted and buy a new computer so I might be back in October. I'd like to thanks everyone for making my time enjoyable on this forum and thanks to all the Admins for their hard work to keep this place going nice and easy.

I hope you have enjoyed my downloads as well and for the ones who haven't i don't give a damn.

Ok.I have used your downloads.:hpraise

Another asset of PC left :( though i knew it as we had chat in MSN :) great member, I will miss you in PC but not in MSN :happy

I've decided that I'm gonna say goodbye now. It takes up too much of my time and I wanna do more things off the computer. I've had a wonderful time here and it's a great website.I like to thank Feelin Blue,World Champions, Griffo,Kookabura 69 and cnbd Novice for making my time here fantastic! I also like to thank all members here for a great time as well.

Keep it up PC!

Covvy

Users who are viewing this thread