I am leaving/back thread

I've decided that I'm gonna say goodbye now. It takes up too much of my time and I wanna do more things off the computer. I've had a wonderful time here and it's a great website.I like to thank Feelin Blue,World Champions, Griffo,Kookabura 69 and cnbd Novice for making my time here fantastic! I also like to thank all members here for a great time as well.

Keep it up PC!

Covvy

Honoured to be on your list covvy. :cool:

Farewell. Enjoy your outside life.

I've decided that I'm gonna say goodbye now. It takes up too much of my time and I wanna do more things off the computer. I've had a wonderful time here and it's a great website.I like to thank Feelin Blue,World Champions, Griffo,Kookabura 69 and cnbd Novice for making my time here fantastic! I also like to thank all members here for a great time as well.

Keep it up PC!

Covvy

Cya Cov.You will be missed

Keep it up PC!

Covvy

Great to be on your list :)
Cya cov, take care.

So for a reply you need to write in members' names.. ok i get it, will do that next time if i ever come back.

So for a reply you need to write in members' names.. ok i get it, will do that next time if i ever come back.

I deeply regret my inconsiderate action Farrukh, and I deeply apologize for it.

The point is, you are one of the members who make PC such valuable place, and your absence will be largely noticed by everyone.

Farewell to you too.

Keep it up PC!

Covvy

Cya, Covvy :)

You were a great bat maker, but i can understand that there are social life also :cool:

Hope you will turn here soon and once again carry ur legacy :)

Take care, my best of wishes for your future

We will all miss you, specially CCPC will loose his important player :p

Hey guys, I'm back!

Seems like I've missed some farewells, especially that of Matt. It was great to have another Welsh (or at least part-welsh) on here for a time who was regular! You definetly brightened up the PC community to no end. Good luck with your job and future studies.

It might not be for another 4 hours yet, but I am going on holiday.

I am going to Nottingham for the 3rd, 4th & 5th day of the 2nd test vs India.

Then I am going to Sheffield taking in Manchester and York while I am there.

I will be back on the 4th August.

It might not be for another 4 hours yet, but I am going on holiday.

I am going to Nottingham for the 3rd, 4th & 5th day of the 2nd test vs India.

Then I am going to Sheffield taking in Manchester and York while I am there.

I will be back on the 4th August.

Geez,finally PC members meet at cricketing events!

'cause,i am too leaving.but,with my computer and wireless connection.i'm in glamorgan now.should kick my lazy back off and pack up the stuff!

it seems that some mods are not happy if someone posts something real or against their teams..and have made this forum a place where only we should praise their teams and they cant digest someone expressing his thoughts.........

hence after all i have decided to say good buy to this forum
i would like to thank OMKAR,covvy and Farukh....
Buy.

Users who are viewing this thread