I am leaving/back thread

Goodbye Rabet.A and Phil, enjoy your trips! ;)

Welcome back Joe, nice to see you've learnt a lesson.:p

Welcome back Nick, how was your orchestra tour?

I am leaving PC for a while at least as I am just completely annoyed and have to give all my time to my new choice of site. Some members have made my stay here a pleasent one and some have made it a living hell :p People like Will,Farrukh,Duff,avroneel have all been top notch as have lots of others(Matt,Craig,Rhys) but to be honest I am not really enjoying my time on Planetcricket anymore so I thought I would just leave and let all the new regulars get some time, I have had a great time and the people that made it pleasent I will most probaly talk to on MSN so no lost there.

So, See ya.

I am leaving the forums. I am glad that I joined this site, and I would like to thank everyone involved and I have enjoyed my stay. I will now concentrate on WoC forums.
I will occasionally check back to see some downloads etc... but will not be very active, Thanks to everyone for making my stay, (Jaz, WC, Rhys...)

Last edited:
I've got 4/1 on Jaz being back tomorrow, 16/1 never, 25/1 next month, 2/1 this weekend, 7/1 next week. Can someone vbookie it please :p

I am back - sort of.

I am still in Sheffield, 150 miles from home. I actually go home on Friday evening.

I have sorted out a wireless connection on my laptop here so I can nip in and out in the morning and at night.

The Trent Bridge test was fantastic - I got there at 10.50am all three days and left at 7.00pm every day except, of course, day five.

Today I saw Old Trafford - the cricket ground and the football ground. Tomorrow I'm going on a long walk and Saturday, as I said, it's Home James.

Last edited:
Lee, we don't need to know your every movement ;)

Bye Cov, Jaz, Farrukh and the rest.

Half of the people who say they are leaving forever will still be here next week.

Hello im back and better than ever nothings gonna stop me now!

[Recieves Heros Welcome]

[Wakes up]

Hello I am back after spending only 2 days at home in the last month!

Hello im back and better than ever nothings gonna stop me now!

[Recieves Heros Welcome]

[Wakes up]

Hello I am back after spending only 2 days at home in the last month!

Great to see you back Kido :happy

Users who are viewing this thread