I am leaving/back thread

Hey guys, i am leaving PC for a week, as i am off to Queesland for a school camp. Shall be alot of fun, i am not leaving till 4am tomorrow morning for Australian time, but i am just letting you know now.

Cherrio Roofrom50:D

Niceo, have fun. Must be costin ya a bit though! A school trip to Queensland!

Niceo, have fun. Must be costin ya a bit though! A school trip to Queensland!

Only about 650 mate. Pretty cheap in my mind i rekon. There is only about 100 of us from 250 in the Year level that is goin. All the others think its pretty dear and dont want to pay it. But i rekon its a good deal

Cruise to New Caledonia and Vaneatu.
We stopping at 4 islands and stay there for a day (Noumea, Ouvea, Isle of Pines and Mystery Iland)

Alright guys, i thought i would jump on here and say goodbye to everyone for the week. Should be a refreshing holiday. Thanks boys

Later from Roofrom50

Just checked this thread again, sorry...

2nd Test of what?

England v India, sounded like an exciting match

Welcome back Nick, how was your orchestra tour?

Really fab, we were staying in nice 4 star hotels, and played in lovely venues including outside the Royal Palace in Madrid...

And it hasn't rained since I've returned to England :p

I dont know if many of you will bother but the time has finally come for me to go.

It isnt that i am leaving pc, I am shutting off my machine. I have a really crucial year and i cant afford to take risks with my studies. Therefore i must go.

I want to thank every member of Planet Cricket who made my time here enjoyable. I had a long thank you list but seems i am running out of time.

I may give in a pop or two every week or every two week.

Thank you PC
Bye bye
Kshitiz

Users who are viewing this thread