I am leaving/back thread

I was leaving Bailey, but I quit my job because I was sick of grannies hastling me all the time for low pay. I felt like Wayne Rooney.

Finally time has come for me to leave PC, i have enjoied every seconds over here and this few months were great for me . I am thabnkful to the admins and staff for making my stay here so pleasant. i will really lmiss this Forums :( as i am in BT shield so i am only going play the last two amtches after then no more . Thanks to everybody, specially this PC has gave me a lot friends for which i am grateful . Best of luck to to all in your future endevours .

:cheers

Finally time has come for me to leave PC, i have enjoied every seconds over here and this few months were great for me . I am thabnkful to the admins and staff for making my stay here so pleasant. i will really lmiss this Forums :( as i am in BT shield so i am only going play the last two amtches after then no more . Thanks to everybody, specially this PC has gave me a lot friends for which i am grateful . Best of luck to to all in your future endevours .

Why Av?

Right guys my time has come.
After a personal argument i'm partly leaving PlanetCricket.
But i will be online only for the Cricket 2007 Downloads and will be active in The Cricket Stories and Other Game Stories.

You were a great freind Avroneel. Thanks for the memories. :)

Last edited:
I was leaving Bailey, but I quit my job because I was sick of grannies hastling me all the time for low pay. I felt like Wayne Rooney.

How long did you have that job? :p

It's time I found a job. I'll wait for my friends to find one first

Bye BA and WC.

Shame you're leaving over an argument. If I had a penny for every argument I'd had, well.................I'd have a lot of pennies.

Boys, don't let one argument make you leave. Me and Simbazz have had millions yet we are still here unfortunately.

That sucks, Av. You're one of my favourite on this forum. May I ask why you are leaving?

Right guys my time has come.
After a personal argument i'm partly leaving PlanetCricket.
But i will be online only for the Cricket 2007 Downloads and will be active in The Cricket Stories and Other Game Stories.

You were a great freind Avroneel. Thanks for the memories. :)
Cya guys! May I ask though, what has led to you guys really leaving?

What happened suddenly ? :eek: Till yesterday afternoon you were pretty fine. May i know why are you leaving?

Sad to see Arslaan leaving as well but yes he will be there in Stories forum and produce some wonderful stories.

Last edited:
Friends, I am truely sorry, but the reasons i said i'd leave have been sorted, there is no need for me to leave no more, and i shall remain at PC, and remain with all my friends.

Users who are viewing this thread