I am leaving/back thread

I'm goign away for a week,I will be all over the place (like a box at united :D, playing cricket and golf and watching England play!) and won't get a chance to go on a computer. Au revoir or as i used to think you spelt it orogua

I'm goign away for a week,I will be all over the place (like a box at united :D, playing cricket and golf and watching England play!) and won't get a chance to go on a computer. Au revoir or as i used to think you spelt it orogua

Au revoir monsieur, enjoy your trip.

enjoy your BROAD range of events

Last edited:
Ok guys I going to take some time off planetcricket I mean look at my reps!!:(
I lost some raps and I am sorry about that

But When I came back I will be better :)
see You Soon

off to france for a week...from tomorrow...this might be my last post for a week here...so see you around guys...

I'm going to become a lot less active from now on, as I am now starting my A Levels and they need a hell of a lot of work. I might still be able to pop in once or twice a week, but I will be no way near as active as I am now. In the words of Arnie though "I'll be back" :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread