I am leaving/back thread

Hi all,

I feel my time here at PlanetCricket has run its course. I suspect most of you have noticed my lack of activity over recent months and this is due to several things; A number of the people who made my experience thoroughly enjoyable have moved on which has made me feel extremely out of place in what is an increasingly young community. To add to this, I no longer feel the need to post on any current topics and, in truth, haven't in a long, long time.

Thanks to guys such as Kev, James, Matt, Jeremy, to the admins for giving me the opportunity to moderate this forum and to anyone I haven't mentioned for making my three years and (nearly!) six months a truly enjoyable experience.

I will continue to look in every now and then to see what's going on and if we actually get some genuinely good cricket games.

Thanks all and goodbye!

Last edited:
Nothing more can be said that, we'll miss you.

And if you ever return, we'll take the **** out of your cave again, and your speciality of 20 pies for lunch :p

Cya round pal, keep safe.

Adios stevie, goodluck with the path life takes you on and may that path have many pasties along the way.

No words can do justice to how splendid Stevie is. Being privileged enough to have spoke to him on MSN since January and not being blocked like he does to most people I have come to leanr that Stephen Elizabeth Hitler Bailey is a fine human being thirst for cricket than can only be quenched by a good pastry.

Goodbye Stephen, and with you goes the last remaining piece of the Superthread legacy.

No words can do justice to how splendid Stevie is. Being privileged enough to have spoke to him on MSN since January and not being blocked like he does to most people I have come to leanr that Stephen Elizabeth Hitler Bailey is a fine human being thirst for cricket than can only be quenched by a good pastry.

Goodbye Stephen, and with you goes the last remaining piece of the Superthread legacy.

Ahem :p

It's been a pleasure mate, we'll always have msn. :cheers

See ya Stevie. Didnt really know much about you except...You loved Pasties or something?

When I first came here and I was reading through the Super Thread...All I heard was Pasties lol

See ya Stevie.

Good luck with your future endevours Stevie! I'm sure your favourite fans will miss you!

bye stevie, you'll all come back when TAOC comes out :p Does this mean now you and Kev are gone we can re-open the superthread ;)

Users who are viewing this thread