I am leaving/back thread

well guess what people after being int the wilderness for the last month or so loveable old me is back so dont get to excited at once ;)

Welcome back Pinchi;)

Welcome back Chandraw, hope to see some graphics!

I'm back after only a weekend away, I was in Portsmouth (the most boring place in the world) trying to get a boat driving license but i met a fit girl and we went into Portsmouth instead so I didn't get one :p I hate it anyway and I've got a jet ski!

Hi,

I'd like to say that i think its time that i call it a day on planetcricket, for the time being anyway. I've found myself getting in more and more trouble recently for thing i consider not to be bad but afterall the mods and admins have the rights to change the rules at there disgression and i respect that. Ill still come online most days but i wont be posting anymore to stop me getting in more trouble, i might post in my download thread with some downloads but otherwise ill steer clear of posting. If you got any problems feel free to private message me. Ive taken this all into consideration and i feel its right for me at this moment in time, ill probably be back as most people who say this end up back the next day. However i dont think i can control my actions so its easier to stop.

Cheers Will.

Cya Will. You better still post in the Football thread (We need some Man U guys in there:p).

Good luck anyways, Ill see ya at simply Cricket anyways;)

Okay I'm going to Melbourne on Thursday until Wednesday on a family holiday. I'm also going to see Hawks V.S Crows and Cats V.S Kangaroo's in the first week of finals for AFL. Once I come back I won't be too active and will not make my own threads unless a small thing (Not downloads etc.) because I'm gonna be trying to improve my site http://covvy.ucoz.com (Check it out!)

Covvy

Hey i'm back, well sort of anyway after being off for a month. Came on to just post for a few days as it will be my year anniversary soon so back for a week or so then see what happens. :)

Users who are viewing this thread