I am leaving/back thread

I'm off on my hols tomorrow (to Cornwall) so you won't see my on here until next Friday evening/Saturday. Just incase anyone worries about me being killed by a rampaging spider or anything ;)

Theres bloody loads of them, i reckon they're making an army to throw us out into the sea!

Enjoy your erm...."Holiday,"

im moving house tomorrow and wont have the tinternet for a week or 2 so i wont be on here. i really dont know how ill cope not being able to check my emails!

Why I'm posting this I'll never know but I won't be around for a while.

May check in when possible but will probably not be on here for a fortnight or so.

Take it easy!

See ya when you get back Tom and I'll be stealing all of your SC Arcade scores! :cool:

I'm away till tomorrow afternoon on a D of E practice expedition. Should be good, however it means I've got to miss United v Wigan!:(

Ah D of E. Good for character building. Standing on a hill, in some remote part of Scotland while it lashes down with rain. Good luck

See ya mate, SC commitments to much for you?:p

Nah, in the middle of moving house with intermittent broadband connection.

Takes about a week to get a new account set up but the move is being strung out a little.

Hey guys, I´m back and shall be getting back to being an active member on PlanetCricket.

Users who are viewing this thread