I am leaving/back thread

Great to see you back James, knew you couldn't resist us. Things have calmed down a bit except for Matt, Dan, Usy, Simon.............. :rolleyes:

;)

Nah I'm kidding things are better. Why the llama picture though

So for the time being I don't know how long, could be a matter of weeks/months or if I really get back into cricket again could be sooner. But for now I just don't think this is just the right time to be posting and viewing so with that ,for now, I bid you goodbye.

One last thing is that I am not agreeing with all Gooners posts and actions, I actually don't like him that much but as a member I think that it is not right.

You couldn't help staying away could ya?

Jazzy jazz jazz-oh! There was no way you would never come back, why don't you just stay this time, huh? :D
Oh I've started another story by the way (must be like my...erm...100th story :p)

I'll be inactive for about a month I think, might login every now and then to keep up to date but may not post. Been a busy year this one at work so need a bit of time off to charge up me batteries. Got a 7 day holiday planned around Christmas as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread