I am leaving/back thread

It's funny that some threads that I started years ago are still being used. It's good to be back. :cheers

Well this time I'm here to stay. ;)

I'm on evo-web forums and pesfan forums as Bash-It!!! anyway so talk to me there if I go missing again. :cool:

evo has his own forums? Dedicated to all things scouse? I bet JJ3 is a moderator there ;)
Probably the first post in ages that has genuinely made me laugh out loud.

Welcome back Auwais. Indeed you are the creator of some truely all time great threads. Now many new members can but a face to the name (well an avatar at least).

evo has his own forums? Dedicated to all things scouse? I bet JJ3 is a moderator there ;)
Nah, it's a forum about the Pro Evolution Soccer series. I know Carl Hooper from here is a member on there. :cool: Thanks for the positive comments guys. :D

old school, new school, no school rules.
master khan wanna catch me down
but we just say that newbie fule.

Usy - Would you please stop with the rap replies to every post. There's only room for what rap king round here.

Usy your raps are gash, I ate them with my bangers and mash.
Anyone seen my hot rod? Last time I saw it I was eating battered cod.
But now I'm a changed man, so shut your mouth before I sizzle you in a pan!

Lol Jamesy.
Have not seen you in a while.
Perhaps the sudden influx of old members will trigger another "Golden Era"?

On that note, I am sad to say that my days on PC are done.
I shall come in from time to time to discuss some exciting moments, but my posting will be dry.
Its been a great 2 and a half years here and I will miss it. School and such boring tasks have caught me up, and I simply do no thave time.

Toodles.

Users who are viewing this thread