I am leaving/back thread

so hooper is basically cutting down the amount of time on here to the average user than lol, not 18 post per day.

oh well, youve been a great contrabuter to this forum despite the natural affliction on being an aussie :p

Wow i must be one of the few who said they'd leave and did. Anyway just popping in to say not alout has changed and the quality of members and posts has probably got worse by the looks of things so i wont be back here at the moment. Ill reassess in a month or two.

LOL, Duded is more emotional then Brian Lara at the world cup. o'right come back soon wil.

Well im back and in good spirtit. Been away for a while was first yorkshire then that finished and now ive got to play Rugby union for HRUFC and just rejected England U16's, pretty much because im more willing to help my club than the country and i know the chance will come again which they have said.

So Hello everyone again :D

Oh I'm totally sure you rejected England for you club. That's probably the most believeable story I've heard since I was the son of god.

Alright mate. I like you, You can come to heaven, in the meantime, just make sure you don't kill someone or something yerr.

Users who are viewing this thread