I am leaving/back thread

Hooper departs...

Well, I think its time I get off forums. They just waste my time nowadays. Weekdays after school Iam on here, in the mornings Iam on here sometimes on the weekend Iam here. Iam nearly 18, not a school kid anymore, going to be working full time (well Iam now, but not what I want to do), get an apprenticeship. I will be going to leavers week next week, awesome week of just partying and doing what I want, and after that school is officially over. I don't want to be an 18 year old on a forum, especially one with mainly teenagers (nothing against PC:)). I want to not spend so much time on the computer and get out more - more like last year - PC has effected my lifestyle, I dont go fishing as much as I want to:p

Planet Cricket has been awesome, came here for Cricket Chat - didn't even know you could modify games, let alone Cricket games, so I thought "BONUS"! I have been a part of everything this forum has to offer. Cricket Chat, Battrick, Cricsim, Graphics, Cricket Downloads, Cricket Game Stories, Other Stories, Humour, General Chat...its an awesome forum. But the people here have been awesome as well. Griffo, I hated him, he hated me - but then I realized he was an awesome bloke. Gilly Fan is a good guy, know him for a while. Feelin Blue? another mad guy. I also hated evertonfan, he hated me (Well I think so) but things have turned out all right, hes a decent Anderson loving Pom. Culli, Madman, Punk Sk8er are all other members that I have enjoyed. Oh and Will, I still want our "thing" to take place...read your reps! Andrew Nixon, you are a geezer, you love arguing - so do I. I enjoyed it. I also have enjoyed arguing with Sohum as well, great fun. Theres many others, some good mods as well that I like, cant be stuffed naming them all.

So yeah, Iam not going to be a posting whore like I once was, many people love to bring up the 18 posts per day line;) I will still run the GFX comp (I may hand it over if someone more active can be trusted to run it)You will still witness the beauty of my spamming in all its glory in the Cricsim league, but thats about it (doesn't mean I WONT post at all in other parts).

Cheers everyone:cheers

He is effectively doing what I do, I only post in Cricsim and Battrick and create a few thread on topics which I think will add discussion or when i need to know something (Zimbabwe)

yeh i felt like this 6 months ago then i left for a while. Now these days that i'm back on PC i try not to be on as much and go enjoy myself in other ways. eg, sport or going out with my mates.

Well, I think its time I get off forums. They just waste my time nowadays. Weekdays after school Iam on here, in the mornings Iam on here sometimes on the weekend Iam here. Iam nearly 18, not a school kid anymore, going to be working full time (well Iam now, but not what I want to do), get an apprenticeship. I will be going to leavers week next week, awesome week of just partying and doing what I want, and thought "BONUS"! I have been a part of everything this forum has to offer. after that school is officially over. I don't want to be an 18 year old on a forum, especially one with mainly teenagers (nothing against PC:)). I want to not spend so much time on the computer and get out more - more like last year - PC has effected my lifestyle, I dont go fishing as much as I want to:p

Planet Cricket has been awesome, came here for Cricket Chat - didn't even know you could modify games, let alone Cricket games, so I Cricket Chat, Battrick, Cricsim, Graphics, Cricket Downloads, Cricket Game Stories, Other Stories, Humour, General Chat...its an awesome forum. But the people here have been awesome as well. Griffo, I hated him, he hated me - but then I realized he was an awesome bloke. Gilly Fan is a good guy, know him for a while. Feelin Blue? another mad guy. I also hated evertonfan, he hated me (Well I think so) but things have turned out all right, hes a decent Anderson loving Pom. Culli, Madman, Punk Sk8er are all other members that I have enjoyed. Oh and Will, I still want our "thing" to take place...read your reps! Andrew Nixon, you are a geezer, you love arguing - so do I. I enjoyed it. I also have enjoyed arguing with Sohum as well, great fun. Theres many others, some good mods as well that I like, cant be stuffed naming them all.

So yeah, Iam not going to be a posting whore like I once was, many people love to bring up the 18 posts per day line;) I will still run the GFX comp (I may hand it over if someone more active can be trusted to run it)You will still witness the beauty of my spamming in all its glory in the Cricsim league, but thats about it (doesn't mean I WONT post at all in other parts).

Cheers everyone:cheers

Wow Jordan, great leaving post. As long as you update your story, go on cricsim and graphics i still get to chat with ya ;)

(I may hand it over if someone more active can be trusted to run it)

*Cough* *Cough* ;) :D

Cmon, Jordan. Can't ya post in the BT forum aswell?

can't ya join the Aussie Bandwagon for the Aussie V India series. We need ya mate!

Gonna suck not having you around. Because I don't really go to those places. At least we can still speak on msn.

You're a good guy mate, a very good guy. Good luck in life. I hope you enjoy it. :)

PS. Make sure you do what you want to do,and not get stuck with a job you hate.

Not really leaving the computer but I left NZ for 3 months to work in Singapore to get my Engineering hours. I am in Singapore as I type.

He's not gone for good just cutting back how much time he spends on PC.

I'm in the 11th line!?

You think you know someone...:rolleyes:

Take your things and get out of my flat!

Users who are viewing this thread