I am leaving/back thread

I'd like to say I'm back posting after a couple of really hectic days.

My parents have split up, on Wednesday when the police came round investigating domestic violence. I've had to deal with that and think about my school work as well.

I'm back though now, ladies and gentleman. :)

Last edited:

My parents have split up, on Wednesday when the police came round investigating domestic violence, eventually arresting my dad. I've had to deal with that and think about my school work as well.

Shiii...Its not easy, domestic violence is pretty bad. Had a bit of that with my Mums old partner, you just need to take him outta your life if you don't want that crap.

Shiii...Its not easy, domestic violence is pretty bad. Had a bit of that with my Mums old partner, you just need to take him outta your life if you don't want that crap.

Yeah, well, he's legally not allowed to come anywhere near my house or my mum any more.

Yeah, we got an order like that for my mums old partner. Works out in the end...

Anyways...

We're discussing the issue currently, and we would appriciate if you would stop spamming other threads by asking for it.

:eek: Wicked!

Btw, where did Andy go? I thought I saw him on my holiday but it was a guy called Pierre from Australia. He was "YOuth Security".

Yeah, we got an order like that for my mums old partner. Works out in the end...

Anyways...

Intervention order. My mum had to get one on her ex boyfriend after he had been stalking her. He broke it once and if he did it agian, he'd be arrested. But he didnt.

Last edited:
:eek: Wicked!

Btw, where did Andy go? I thought I saw him on my holiday but it was a guy called Pierre from Australia. He was "YOuth Security".

Intervention order. My mum had to get one on her ex boyfriend after he had been stalking her. He broke it once and if he did it agian, he'd be arrested. But he didnt.
Nah, "restraining order" means they can't come within 100 meters or so of you. Obviously broke it numerous times.

My parents have split up, on Wednesday when the police came round investigating domestic violence. I've had to deal with that and think about my school work as well.

Sorry to hear that mate :(

Hey Everyone!

At the moment I want you to imagine me doing "Shadow Boxing" Tim Cahill style or doing "The Chainsaw" like Brett Lee, cause I am ecstatic! LOL. Finishing school and exams just feels amazing because I started hating it so much. Well, that's why I'm back and I'll be active here whenever I can;)

Four months of doing absolutely nothing but playing cricket sounds so great, especially after I missed the first couple of games here.

I also got a 360 (finally) and I must say its awesome! Although Ricky Ponting Cricket 2007 still priced at $100???C'mon?! Anyone care to share with me how good the 360 version is? Also I may mention here that yes, I am a Halo fanboy and a PES fanboy. :D

Well, it's good to be free again, lol and I'll try to resume some of the photoshopping I did, haven't done that in ages either!

All I can say now is "It's good to be back!"

I also got a 360 (finally) and I must say its awesome! Although Ricky Ponting Cricket 2007 still priced at $100???C'mon?! Anyone care to share with me how good the 360 version is?
I don't have the 360 version, but I'll go out on a limb here (as its exactly the same as the PC version) ;), It sucks eggs so bad.

Welcome back.

Last edited:
Hey Everyone!

At the moment I want you to imagine me doing "Shadow Boxing" Tim Cahill style or doing "The Chainsaw" like Brett Lee, cause I am ecstatic! LOL. Finishing school and exams just feels amazing because I started hating it so much. Well, that's why I'm back and I'll be active here whenever I can;)

Four months of doing absolutely nothing but playing cricket sounds so great, especially after I missed the first couple of games here.

I also got a 360 (finally) and I must say its awesome! Although Ricky Ponting Cricket 2007 still priced at $100???C'mon?! Anyone care to share with me how good the 360 version is? Also I may mention here that yes, I am a Halo fanboy and a PES fanboy. :D

Well, it's good to be free again, lol and I'll try to resume some of the photoshopping I did, haven't done that in ages either!

All I can say now is "It's good to be back!"

Welcome back. Will you be doing some BLIC downloads?

I don't have the 360 version, but I'll go out on a limb here (as its exactly the same as the PC version) ;), It sucks eggs so bad.

Welcome back.

Nice use of one of my favourite lines there Kev ;)

Infact I'll use it now....Stevie sucks eggs! :)

Howdy folks! Just logged on for the first time in three months. Hope everyone is fine and dandy like myself :)

I actually love JJ3. He's still using my sig and it's so damn true.

I don't actually have the game on computer either, so I don't know if I'll be making downloads, but we'll see.;)

Users who are viewing this thread